The Siege of Southbridge

Terry

Atandt Irongrinder smiles remembering the siege equipment this time!

Edited by gandalfo

Kosher Daesmon bangs on a table in the Ceru Tower, getting his mind prepared for the beating of the boots that will bravely march on the fools of the Empire.

Levian'Tol Grandaxe laughs as he marches forward, "T'ey didn't even give us a foight before 'idin behoind t'eir walls." He rolls the hammeraxe in his hand, "'Ah'll break each brick by 'and ef 'ah need ta."

The Silver Lubba opens up his visor to have a closer look at the missive "To south bridge we go then lads!" he called out throughout the tavern

Commander Agnar gathers some Legionnaires before marching to Southbridge. "And so it begins..."

Aleksandrija Ruthern, deep within the walls of Vidaus, dreamed of a life within Oren. “Haense seems to only exist to belittle the empire. I know not what mamej saw in it.”

A pretty princess donning the name Amelia let out a long and tired sigh in the quiet retreat of her palace room.

"I wish these people would get a new hobby other than hating Oren, it really does get unoriginal."

Anastasie Thérèse had found herself particularly invested in politics as of late, and this missive proved not to be an exception. Within the warmly-lit chambers of the Madames de Provins at Aster Hall, the girl sat, sipping on a glass of Pruvian Port, and scrutinized the rhetoric and claims of the de-bearded King of Urguan. She laughed dryly to herself as she marked up the parchment, thinking about how she, a mere teen, had achieved higher mastery of her language than a nation’s sovereign. 

Elizabeth Wittenbach continues to cast her enchantments, rally her atronachs, and batten down the hatches at Witten's End, shaking a fist as she curses the armies on the horizon!

"Playing your bagpipes at me again, eh?!" The feisty Adunian red head bellows out from behind the hedge grove at the armies beyond, cupping her hands together. "You buggers speak of false chivalry and honor, citing religion as a nakedly false pretense to invasion, acting so high and mighty, but I don't see any spangled banners in YOUR LANDS!"

Strapping on her gauntlets, the very grumpy and retired knightly mage would add, "Regardless of your hypocrisy, you'll rue the day you swept into the Right Back! Go back to your OWN COUNTRIES you bastards!"

Edited by AndrewTech

The young Baroness Evangéline looked to her dear cousin, Victor (@Lyonharted) "I do hope you plan to wed this Lady once this is all over, else it's all for naught. Fight for your woman, Victor. You must." 

The emotionless bureaucrat nods to his cousin the Baroness. "Of course. We will muster all our kinsmen and defend the Empire. Our swords are raised that we might retire peaceably to enjoy our lives amidst family and love."

Andrik Baruch, giddy with excitement, would turn to Eirik with a grin, “Ohh I’ve always wanted to do this!” He’d say as the lobster was served by the ayrian servant folk.

“Always wanted do what, uncle?” Eirik would respond as he raised a curious brow, taking a bite of his food.

“Crush the orenian spirit o’course!” Andrik would say gleefully, crushing the shell and ripping the lobster meat out from within as he ate his dinner on the eve of the siege, excitedly awaiting the day of slaughtering to come.

@Gusano

Edited by Drew2_dude

Angus Baruch sat alone in his room, rocking back and forth slowly. "Death to the kinslayers. . . . ." He muttered over and over as he rocked, cradling his longsword close to him.

The famous Ferryman Worm sat on his knees, raising his arms to the sky in prayer. He had slain many wig-wearers in his time, but these days he prayed Oren would be forgiven after this war. This was not a joy for him as it used to be, it was his duty. "Alhamdulilah." He whispered, before falling over on to his back.