Writ of Aulic Appointment | Lord Justiciar

Xarkly

WRIT OF AULIC APPOINTMENT

LORD JUSTICIAR

R9b7yeN7Zypi62aoors633s-J0XbBCSOUeqB-GaYy0sw5yjq1ocbV2FqQAJTac7lGnmyNqLujEC1s6QMPvw9X_PJaarEBI_kfGCWTKi7-3sgGlMgwcPxIMWwHtuT3654mloLSVG6=s0

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

CROWN

On this 18th day of Jula and Piov of 407ES

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK

Last month, before the Royal Court marking the turn of the new year of 407ES, the Lord Justiciar Casimir Colborn [@Totalitarianism_] did announce his retirement from the Office of the Justiciar, citing both his old age and his newfound desire to serve as a Royal Architect. The Crown did assent to his retirement, and quickly turned to the matter of his successor. In these past years, Lord Johann of the House of Ludovar [@Raijen Stars] has toiled as a dedicated subject of the Crown, and distinguished himself above his peers through bureaucratic service as the first Jovenaar under the new judicial system, his representation in the Royal Duma, and his many events held at the Castle of Otistadt, seat of House Ludovar.

The Crown was therefore confident to bestow upon him the Grey Bulava as the next Lord Justiciar of the Kongzem of Haense. Upon his appointment before the Court, the new Justiciar has given his first task -- to determine whether Prinzen Andrik or, his wife, Prinzenas Nikoleta, is lying in relation to allegations of the Prinzen's infidelity. The Crown anticipates that such matters of honour may mark a departure in more substantive duties for the Office, alongside matters of intelligence-gathering. While the Office is undeniably one of little activity, owing to the low crime rate in the Kongzem, the Crown is committed to assisting Lord Johann as he assumes the Office.

May Godani favour him.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty SIGISMUND III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

guJWEFig9-xvch576w6wpOZ8cpfEl3S3zkmGhwPCS2Cd4p1lquZtMeit-2ucxdSkFHlkUN938evO3mXK19EJv4Qc5xNHSpPXjpev_VUfSMsx1ERPfD8FEfS3kiLJT_MKuYhPx0Nd=s0

"I look forward to the dedication of my new project, into which I have poured my heart an soul--the NEW Cock and Swallow Tavern." Proclaims Ser Casimir Colborn, Architect of the Kingdom.