Recognition of Ivarielle I

Xarkly

"Elf good?" ponders Rovyk as he hears of the ordeals during his next visit in the taverns, unable to read the declarations himself still.

"Damn time." Ayred Drakon says, a small smile forming across his face "I wonder if they even care that half the world doesn't recognize them as a legitimate state now. The mental state of their leader certainly seems to indicate there is some stress. . . I'll have to pay Haense a visit some time."

The Silver Princess placed the missive atop that of Oren's, Fenn's, Elvenesse's and Norland's. "A pleasant people, a wise decision.. I continue to be impressed by the northern realms as my years go on. I look forward to my next visit in which I shall share a drink once more - Mayhaps llir you should make something of these relations also?" Queries the Princess to the Fenn next to her. @Monkee

"Another joins the struggle," the elven prince says as he sets the missive down upon the railing of his window.

"My, my. This Azdrazi worshiping, Ferrymen Princess of an Urguani Fort is certainly making the rounds! I wonder what she offers them?" questions Sohaer Braxus Ni'leya curiously, reading over yet another unjustified declaration.

That Snow Elf dips his head, commenting back to the Silver Princess. "We could not ask for better neighbors, nor better lliran, than the people of Haense. I owe His Majesty a visit and my thanks. In the near future, certainly, I see the development of formal ties between the Elves and Men of the North." @Twinny

A certain elf gave a singular nod in approval while she enjoyed her vacation away from the North.

"I wonder how they'll discredit this one." Ponders Vierra

An old elf reads the missive right before going to bed. He sighs deeply. "So political and economic support, that is enough to found her princedom. . . As in, every military action she performs, it's thus unjust, for she can build herself that throne she craves for."

Leithedir An'asul, from the blessed Silver State, would be working in the mines. With each swing of his pickaxe was a swing that he performed in defence of the Silver State, ensuring that whenever the time came to protect themselves they were ready. The foreman would come down, ringing a bell to bring all workers to him. With the bell came the announcement of Haense's decision before putting the Sillumiran swiftly to work once more. Each swing of Leithedir's pickaxe was only furthered by his fervant support of purity and his home. As he continued to work, he'd hum and think to himself, "Those who support the pretender know nothing of our customs and culture yet they believe that this iconoclast is worthy of support. If they've been to the blessed Silver State at all recently, they would know that there is zero support for this pretender among the mali'thill." He would take a few more swings before striking a vein of aurum, he would jest with his llir beside him, "Ti, you could make a fine necklace for the pretender from this gold. Though, it's not like they would even know what it means." he would chuckle before continuing the day of hard work.

A citizen from the Silver State scoffs. "She should just form her own union. She won't take our state, not unless she pry it from our cold, dead hands." He huffs, wiping his hands from his work. "We will see how it goes with this debate in three Elven days."

"At this rate, there will be no reason to fight the Haelun'orian Silver State. We can carve out our own Princedom, and let the withering and corruption of Haelun'or undo itself." Ruathar Indoren smiled widely as the news reached him, pleased that 'Fenn, 'ker, and 'thill can still form strong bonds. "A new dawn is rising for all Mali. Haelun'or can choose to fade into the pages of history, or fall in line with the new rhetoric." 

Edited by Tulan

12 hours ago, Gavin_ said:

"My, my. This Azdrazi worshiping, Ferrymen Princess of an Urguani Fort is certainly making the rounds! I wonder what she offers them?" questions Sohaer Braxus Ni'leya curiously, reading over yet another unjustified declaration.

"Cease Nae'leh slander, -Oem'ii- killer." Spoke none other than Lynnette Ilyana Aldin-Túre, who seemed much pleased with the pledged support towards Ivarielle's cause