EAM THE KOENG

indiana105

EAM THE KOENG

GODAN SAYS SO

to_tYLfJTa2wINaMXJok5ByX3v0buNylb-Cr5S48oHPV7hYlN5okUnmTUBw2m2I5dY5iQBd6r3dcW3ocsYoQvTYFBbWOX7bjAAY23q5GmxVYLaxgE9rsbBR4vI-FDFWogA

CZEPAE,

Vy are not a Koenas. Vy do not have a crown, Ea do. The man who lives in GODAN’s house will say Ea can be Koeng and he talks for GODAN. If vy do niet hand over this Kongzem, like GODAN wants vy too, Ea will have to take it from vy. Ea will not be nice about it. Mea knights are strong, Ea am strong. We will beat vy and vyr friends up and make vy cry, Ea do niet care. 

This is vyr one chance. Do what GODAN wants or else Ea will be forced to make WAR on vy, because GODAN tells me to and Eam a good boy. Do niet drag this out. Ea must get home early for dinner. 

FROM,

HIS MAJESTY, MIKHAIL I, KOENG OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA, DUKE OF VIDOOS

"Hail His Majesty!" cried Mikhail I's most loyal soldier Konstanz.

"Says the child who didn't have a playground built in their name. The kid is just jealous that there's a lady ruling Hoonse." Abraham gently rolls up the blueprints after he finished making the Klaireground, a playground built for Klara's nameday so that all the children may play on it. 

A young raven-haired Ruthern finds her brother amidst the halls of Vidaus, shoving the missive in his face. "Vy can be Koeng, but ONLY if vy make me a Prinzenas too." Dorothea Isabel demands.

Prinzenas Maya picked up a crayon box… [r]

One Isabel Baruch screamed, frantic as she ran around the palace. "DROP YER WEAPONS - DROP THEM!"

"Vy canniet face the might of Koenas Klara-!!" Declares a brave-faced young Ludovar, loyal to the Royal Hoonse crown!

Edited by CopOwl

The first Lord Palatine of Hoonse wonders how the Kingdom has fallen so far. Certainly, this would not have happened during the reign of Koenas Anastasya.

After a mighty battle, Klara Elizaveta shrugs. "Never wanted Hoonse in the first place. BUT EA WILL BE DAMNED IF EA LET A RUTHERN SIT ON THE THRONE!"

Ser August Barclay of Hoonse, a loyal supporter of Klara prepared to beat his cousin, Konstanz with a stick over the affair!

@Fionn__TWG

Just now, Ziggitee said:

August Barclay prepared to beat his cousin, Konstanz with a stick over the affair!

Konstanz would relax in the location where his side of this war was set up, knowing it would be a long time before August would be able to hit him with the stick.