Abdication of Klara I

Abdication of Klara I

FOREVER MAY HOONSE PROSPER,

Upon recent events, Her Royal Majesty, Klara I of Hoonse announces her abdication. Her successor shall be none other than her younger brother, Sergei @Coolcod77. Long may he reign.

SIGNED,

Her Royal Majesty, Klara Elizaveta, Koenas of

Somewhere within the prikaz, Klara can be heard shouting.
“YAM FREE, SPASIBA GODAN! YAM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” - "DO NIET LET ME BECOME KOENAS OF HAENSE, GODAN! MAKE KARL AND SERGEI AND JOSEF HAVE LONG LIVES SO EA DO NIET BECOME KOENAS!"

"Nie! Nie! This is unacceptable." Dorothea protests.

"They cheated." Konstanz said simply as he recalls the two grown men who ruthlessly beat his side up.

"EA DO NIET GIVE UP YET. VY CHEATED!" shouted the young Ruthern as he limped about Vidaus, accompanied by his loyal subjects as they plotted their next move.

The young Adele of Otistadt shrieks in between her fits of coughing from the her bedroom. "Nie!!! It canniet be true-!" 

Sadeeq just continues to sweep the Kingdom of Hoonse, so that the children won't get dirtied by the daily foot traffic. At least, no one knows he's here yet, as the broom just pretends to be house magic.

Prinzenas Maya wonders when it’ll be her turn… until then she continues to eat chicken legs. 

[ ! ] Ariovistan Bishop shed a single tear upon reading the news of the abdication
"Long live zhe Koeng Sergei" he sighed