A DECLERAYSHIN OF INDAWPENDENS

sarahbarah

DECLERAYSHIN OF INDAWPENDENS

TNUo4uq8ItSPC5sZaP_WODKATsq94TVskkCubsH95_e3sHLnQhZtkoKhaBpehhXrOp2QJa-EZpyS6Xd82y9aFhGc8EQurfpgmr8TzU82jd-n719-PEoKYuaEpIJM-amgpFzCiott

i7MiBRDvxQClBUKeZdZlQ5PqA2UG110UWrB6Omr_P21HCqDC5w9cHW-nZ_GtJi9VsB9KR5dxiovqNvHXkshkCWFS0vvIfbQsZqgyOiFYmW9HuK8Gck1pk9aZWt_OWaazLaVl82Bm

7I1bSZj3J0clVo6zG3g3KWgX1r4A3oXBUfVxtg2hER-CJq_3QEMSFQjCPmCkn7AcMD-mEEZ9wAnt5F2Dru8BuEm0r0wjZSlVkw2aovwDX-zbn7OGt7zkZTlTEA39els2Pafg3wtz

A depiction of HER GRACE, Grand Duchess Isabel Alexandra Baruch of WHALEVYCK

The missive would be crudely written. It was evident a child wrote it, as many words were misspelled and the handwriting was far from neat.

FAR TO LONG has the teeranicall raign of HOONSE lasted! We shood have a voice and a say in our govarnmant. The DUCHYES shood have free raign over their peepul.

Sergei kind of smells, and I don’t want to be in Hoonse if he rules, so I am declering INDAWPENDENS.

In WHALEVYCK, we will make whale noises and go FISHEENG and none of the stinky adults or mean Hoonse rulers will stop us.

If any Hoonse subjects want to leave their steenky kingdoom and join a COOL duchy where we make whale noises, WHALEVYCK is the place to be!

(P.S., Matyas is my knight and Margrait is my assestant if she says aye.)

SIGNED,

HER GRACE, THE GRAND DUCHESS OF WHALEVYCK,

Fyo9R99MYplKd5WKDr6u4FJ5lbQVxh17t8NmayUdszUPtXD9OdQsSM6hDELjJlL71wtAld0wGjDzyhiz3XqUPZBWVqrrgiP7jdl0Dkir4PopD0P9ej7KvGJIMDfXuo5JD6GCPBqB

Eirik Baruch wonders whether he should allow his daughter's declaration to inspire him or not. He then promptly remembered that he was married to the King's sister, and thought better of it.

Agnieszka reads the missive with pride, although she reminds herself to teach Isabel some better spelling during their next lesson.

Adrianna Darkwood finds herself reminded of her own title as Kaiserin of Reinmar, cursing under her breath. "Ich must remember to pass on mein title of one of the Kinder next Ich see them..." She mutters to herself.

3 hours ago, CopOwl said:

Adrianna Darkwood finds herself reminded of her own title as Kaiserin of Reinmar, cursing under her breath. "Ich must remember to pass on mein title of one of the Kinder next Ich see them..." She mutters to herself.

“Give ist to Konstanz, du dumb frau” Said Ser Reinhardt Barclay