THE PACT OF SPILT MILK, 407 ES

GMRO

THE PACT OF SPILT MILK

NbsMFqpcybJ0pNYO-jYXniL0K3Ks-pK5-lhEfufIPs3f55YlzD2Usgah1g0I3--utpqFi4eW9AoM1z7qqR83lQwx7LE11LSQBQWml2Vl9X-X3kGbbgEmoMlCBNU_K3r-gZC5AWQxm2MjCgmsdjkwPnj4h16jhUpyKj4gcKcz09rvxbADqaLWsdF0AQUkJDwP5rTJ47boXsNFadM-t6-i41gLKaLvE21x3MSf6qaRJYhHtl4hWyldBsb7yMUHXTPFOOCscB-bIygpyp0G

Agreed and established… On this day. 407 ES.

Between the KONGZEM OF HANSETI-RUSKA and the KID-KINGDOM OF HOONSE

The following missive has been messily scribbled, seemingly by children, though the wording indicated that some adults may have assisted the young Prinzen in his writings. 

With the abdecayshun of the last rooler of the kid-kingddoom of Hoonse with my sesster, Klara, I, and our brothar KOENG Sergei has taken the throwne. The Kingdoom of Henseti-Roska’s envoowy to the kid kingdoom, Grand Prence Karl Sigmar, will acxcept the mistakes of the preevious HOONSETI counzil that belonged to his sister or her very mean and smelly counzillors who now want to roole a place that does not belong to them!

The Kingddoom of Henseti-Roska’s envoowy does acxcept the legeetamate socceesion of Sergei to the throwne, and ferthermure denies the suppaort of any of its other claimers. Prahtenders, traiters and other ne’er do wells have a single Saint’s day to REENOUNCE their indapendens movements, claims to the throne or other eevil movements lest they feel the FULL wrath of the Brothers Barbanov.

Signed,

Karl Barbanov

Sergei Barbanov

Josef Barbanov

Konstanz physically seethed from his bedroom prison in Ghaestenwald as Markus waved the edict in his face "Why won't they stop CHEATING?!"

@Lickspittle

"DA KANG OF HOONSE! DA KANG OF HOONSE!" shouted an excited Markus Nikolai, who had already captured a rebel.

Prince Lucien de Savoie supports his friend Prince Karl Barbanov.

The forgotten fat sister frowned, seeing she wasn't included in everyone's games still!

Isabel Baruch continues her screaming. “GLORY T’ WHALEVYCK, GLORY T’ WHALEVYCK!”