On House Hartcold

Dogged

PUBLIC STATEMENT TO HOUSE HARTCOLD, 1854

pSEn6nM0LkzJ8fXEHv3qfmdXIrxUBzfnTn1wSLjRuFhE9wR_8gGYjSQI8X6QBs3W_58UqGiPhNOhVSYT02vFjqzCq7nBAcpoD4dG0Nb1IYokW_Ag-vcFRT-bGV0rhZ-pZ85B2BwR

ISSUED AND CONFIRMED BY HIS SERENE HIGHNESS THE PRINCE OF SEDAN, THE 14th Of Godrey’s Triumph, 1854

It has been two years since The Principality release their last Statement regarding the succession of House Hartcold’s titles, as stated in the previous letter “Public Statement to House Hartcold”.  Since no member of the Hartcold family has been seen,  it is within the rights as liege and Sovereign of Sedan, that I, Prince Leopold I of South Sedan hereby absorb the titles of Viscounty of Fauconberg and Barony of Pyrmont. Along with all noble privileges, House Hartcold is no longer a house of loyalty, dedication, and honor. 

May Godan guide the House of Hartcold on their new path.

Signed, 

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Leopold I, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of South Sedan, Count of Louisville and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron of Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats, the Haikaprier, Destroyer of Rozanians

“We gave them a change, yet they refused to take it. There isn’t much more we could have done” Stated the Count of Ravensburg 

"Oh well." The young Crown Prince of Sedan says. "It's a shame that they did niet take advantage of such a generous offer. They had their chance but they chose to live as peasants. Good riddance." He'd say, spitting on the ground.

"The Hartcold Family has shown its true colors. Ave Sedan!" said an overly patriotic Ludwig von Audrick upon reading the missive

“They should’ve given it ta’ me.”

The Goat Farmer said allowed as he read the missive to his goats, frowning.

19 minutes ago, Javert said:

"The Hartcold Family has shown its true colors. Ave Sedan!" said an overly patriotic Ludwig von Audrick upon reading the missive

Erwin Bishop's face would twist and contort into odd shapes accompanied by many screams and shouts if he were to ever hear such things in person.

1 minute ago, Lomiei said:

Erwin Bishop's face would twist and contort into odd shapes accompanied by many screams and shouts if he were to ever hear such things in person.

Ludwig von Audrick thinks that his Cousin must learn the art of Coping and Seething!

"Papej's decisions are always right. Too bad they were too dumb to take off the offer," muttered Mariya de Joannes to her twin sister, Sofya [ @AnonymousAlexa ]