The Fellowship of the West

The Media Wizard

The Fellowship of the West

6th of the Grand Harvest, 58 SA

P3DSDo6hy6uISRK6sZRq3YFC1Qa0RD7rzrY9klj6z9iGN-ojCcagMHUqS4y9bJupBoqqqIEfUZcq1tlz300px-Rexdom_Of_Krugmar_Flag.png

~ Overview ~

The eastern half of Almaris is embroiled in a constant state of conflict and war. To protect the nations of the west, we hereby enter into an agreement to defend one another should war come into our realm.

~ Idol's Agreement ~

The Crown of Elvendom, the Rexdom of Iron’Uzg and the Kingdom of Elysium (henceforward ‘the Signatories’) agree to adhere to the following article:

SECTION I - Sovereignty

I). The Signatories pledge to mutually recognize each other’s sovereignty and right to rule over their own people.
        Subsection I).  The Signatories pledge to negotiate the extradition of citizens for crimes committed within the jurisdiction of other Signatories.
II). The Signatories pledge to recognize the signing governments as the sole legitimate governments of their nations, to the exclusion of all other claimants.
III). The Signatories recognize each other’s land claims and territories, and pledge to remain unimpeded.

Subsection I).  The internal borders of the Signatories are to remain unfortified.

SECTION II - Non-aggression

I).  The Signatories agree to a Non-Aggression Pact, pledging to neither wage nor aid in any aggressive war against any other Signatory.
II). The Signatories agree to exhaust diplomatic options should the pact of non-aggression be breached before further action.

SECTION III - Defensive Alliance

I).  In the event of a foreign power declaring open war on one of the Signatories, all Signatories will respond with similar declarations of war.
        Subsection I).  The Signatories are only responsible for supporting one another with defensive measures. Offensive 
measures must be discussed separately and are not required by any Signatories.
        Subsection II).  The Signatories are obligated to partake in any battles or raids within the borders of the Crown of 
Elvendom, the Rexdom of Iron’Uzg or the Kingdom of Elysium throughout the course of a defensive war.

Subsection III).  If a Signatory engages in unreasonable actions to provoke a foreign power, the other Signatories may choose to remain neutral.
II).  In the event that a Signatory declares open war on a foreign power, all Signatories are not obligated to respond with similar declarations of war.
        Subsection I).  The Signatories may choose to meet and discuss joining together in an offensive war.
        Subsection II).  The Signatories are not obligated to partake in any battles or raids within the borders of the Crown of 
Elvendom, the Rexdom of Iron’Uzg or the Kingdom of Elysium throughout the course of an offensive war.
IV).  Any breach of this agreement by the Signatories will be grounds for the removal of the violating Signatory. 

Subsection I).  The Signatories agree to exhaust diplomatic options before further action.

SECTION IV - Duration

I). This pact shall remain in effect for a period of 20 years, at which point it must be renegotiated and reaffirmed.

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Evar'tir Oranor, High Prince of Elvendom,

Prince of Caras Eldar, Praetor of Elves, Adjudicator of Malchediael

MrppRT-fSaL48KHAWX8PkTVVxkNbVNGKHGvQBMTf

HIS LORDSHIP, Amaesil Vuln'miruel, Prince of Elvendom,

Estelaurir of Elvenkind, Priest of Amaethon and High Warden of the Order

a80b438d6a7b4fc97cb07dad5f458b5d.png

Rex Skaatchnak’Izig

Dominus of the Iron'Uzg, Jiangu'Lak

r8ohYpvOIadlnoJH4A6TodUHah3WSX3TZ4DdrG2M

Motsham Al-Uk’Lur, Elder of Clan Lur

unnamed_2.png

Eugeo de Astrea, Duke of Elysium

2L-KMyiA9TgjtoEdiU-68q5P5u84kPSRFe38bWSR

Aylin Reede de Astrea, Heir Apparent

80D_odP7zrdnEyTcwOxzC8N_d7Va36MheIDm7SzC

An elfess sat in her home with her child playing with her toys, she looked over the paper and would smile slightly "seems the river is turning into a peaceful stream" she glanced out the window "things are going well" 

"Ohoho shit. Well played, my western lliran. Well played indeed." The elfess applauded from her cave in Elysium, feeling a surge of pride as her buddies all became official buddies.

Fitz would smile brightly at the announcement of the Alliance "The West has come together in friendship, what a lovely day" he says warmly

Motsham Al-Uk'Lur lets his quil flow over the document as he signs it along with the Dominus and Rex "Peeze wiff dah twiggiez ob dah Elvenezze..." A soft mentally unstable cackle leaves the good Motsham mouth as he shook his head "Mi nebahr grukked mi wuul peep dah dei"

Mavis Vuln’miruel would read over the missive under her favorite tree in Elvendom. With a small smile, the elfess remarked to herself, “….nice.” 

Spoiler

pretty based

Edited by briarthorn

Ellathor Vanari, as he was leaving his office, took this missive with him, reading it through the halls of the Keep, while walking out. When he stepped out in the courtyard, he looked up at the sun, and gave a pleasant smile.

Fal'leon smiles warmly at the news, "Tha' saves me some worries," He says to no one in particular. A step in the right direction, undeniably 

Edited by Periphonics

Amura smiles. Never having visted the land of Orcs she prepares to visit with Haelune in the upcoming days. In the meanwhile she brushed up on Orc culture the best she can. 

"I wonder if I can meet the under tyrant that Bonk fellow wrote about in the book I was given" she muses.