IN REGARD TO - THE ECONOMIC REFORMATION OF HAELUN'OR

Gemini

[!] A beautifully decorated missive inked upon silver parchement had been pinned to the Haelun’or notice board.

VsJtlEQ6KLBqPf5bZ7rdmz00RgUfvngdpns3XSwON0D-eA0AAkq7rnHcmta_qM1Mqm09riAwTa7120u9oAonMOsqwLR46oaR6LBtR9FV-64GrjDJrHsY23mYb2Jx-aIiy4nR3PHH

xO2OuMD7Aq57q-VrFxtk1CThf6zEOtgJfVAmAYv8MhU9OrhAa9H2M7cpXWBMY-p7jMMGeIm-TpFnt72o0GhRJ1JMm8mSlOsCuRGM_iFN6hFt8u9Yzz-YjA1hSzhhefLd-KJsxxSu

Written by Okarir’akaln Usamea An’asul

7th of The Grand Harvest, Year 58 of the Second Age

When you become stagnant and aren’t improving by the day, you are only moving towards your failure.

Blessed Citizens of Haelun'or, on this jovial day shall we take our first step towards freedom from the festering greed of our enemies. For Mali'thill do not need their fruit, their produce, their coin to survive, for we are more than capable of thriving with no more than the efforts of the purest of elves.

Okarir'akaln Usamea An’asul shall thus announce the foundation of the Economic Reform Committee. This committee consists of three organs which each hold their own, unique purpose.

pyDad93gD6XW9yNMpOPeQ6l6gfc1CdZ4ttIKEbvxgDLIJAwLhAKFgvEwZOw0IgHzUfy8pzYk8KdCrQkrxopffy5QAV1efZriehRpYX_pMTiMVexFVYUWMdWpKrKAg5hrqWAvtubc

To each organ a leader shall be nominated from citizens who dare to step forward and announce their candidacy.

This leader shall oversee the recruitment and employment of workers and will log the efforts of each worker to ensure fair compensation is received from the Okarir'akaln. Missives shall follow containing additional information about each unit's functions and obligations. 

Vacant positions

-

In addition, to commemorate the teachings and great service of Dio Astòre, founder of Haelun'or, the Silver State shall detach itself from the crumbling economy of Almaris. The Haelunorian currency Ibar shall be taken in full use. The only accepted currency will be the Ibar’thilln - sovereign currency without ties to the rotten minaan, but symbolism for wisdom and wealth

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity of our community. Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspiration and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.

Signed,

Okarir’akaln Usamea An’asul

AY’LARIHEI

AY’MAHERAL ELESIA ELERVATHAR

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

sPgXoREkeQ_Ph3WBHM0xBd1BQsi9OVwqNDgh4wyUJt2vmHtpr8ucR00xjDJUtAPKEpXsMfbUjh1gvhsNR0Fa5RwLFMVRPY1aic5oYILvgf5ZSiVSJkxzUHkjtOiBqv6ClNGjQQLl

Spoiler

lol literally copied from reko <3

Spoiler

Irelia would spot such missive pinned up on the notice board; reading it's contents until her attention is caught on the role of tilruir’leyun, Chief Artisan. She quickly whistles for her bird, while finding something to draft up a quick letter reading; 

"Okarir'akaln, Usamea An’asul- It is with best interest of mine to nominate myself, Irelia Ni'leya for the vacant role of tilruir’leyun, Chief Artisan. I see such fit for myself, and it would help those with similar passions to mine. 

Once the bird arrives, she rolls it tightly into a scroll and places such in the open beak of the bird; sending him off with a simple wave of her hand

Leithedir An'asul would spot the missive while doing his sillumir duties. He'd think to himself for a moment before lodging a formal letter to Usamea later in the day, "I would like to nominate myself for tilruir’ferbilokn. I think it is very important to have a chief who is associated with the Sillumiran to help push adequate produce that will improve the economy of the Silver State. -Leithedir An'asul" He would slip it on her table in their home, given that they are siblings and live in the same residence.

On 1/9/2022 at 2:08 AM, XoxoMinnieXoxo said:

Irelia would spot such missive pinned up on the notice board; reading it's contents until her attention is caught on the role of tilruir’leyun, Chief Artisan. She quickly whistles for her bird, while finding something to draft up a quick letter reading; 

"Okarir'akaln, Usamea An’asul- It is with best interest of mine to nominate myself, Irelia Ni'leya for the vacant role of tilruir’leyun, Chief Artisan. I see such fit for myself, and it would help those with similar passions to mine. 

Once the bird arrives, she rolls it tightly into a scroll and places such in the open beak of the bird; sending him off with a simple wave of her hand

Dear Ms Irelia Ni’leya, 

I am pleased to inform you that your nomination for the position of tilruir’valmir has been accepted. I will contact your at the soonest opportunity so we can go over together whatever plans you may have for the artisans of Haelun’or. Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya! 

- Okarir’akaln Usamea An’asul

On 1/13/2022 at 10:51 AM, Crevel said:

Leithedir An'asul would spot the missive while doing his sillumir duties. He'd think to himself for a moment before lodging a formal letter to Usamea later in the day, "I would like to nominate myself for tilruir’ferbilokn. I think it is very important to have a chief who is associated with the Sillumiran to help push adequate produce that will improve the economy of the Silver State. -Leithedir An'asul" He would slip it on her table in their home, given that they are siblings and live in the same residence.

Dear mal’onn Leithedir An’asul 

I am pleased to inform you that your nomination for the position of tilruir’ferbilokn has been accepted. I will contact you at the soonest opportunity so we can go over together whatever plans you may have for the labourers of Haelun’or. Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya! 

- Okarir’akaln Usamea An’asul

Thomas Venice would happen upon the bulletin where this message was posted and think to himself. This could be his chance to finally get in with this community and give back for once. He'd bust out some charcoal and a parchment and write a letter stating:

"I would like to nominate myself, Thomas Venice, as Tilruir'norsae. I think this would be an excellent means of getting involved and helping out people around the city. I've done some farming jobs, including production of wheat, potatoes, cactuses, and cattle. I am also familiar with agriculture of the sea, which I've noticed we are in dire shortage of fish and I think I can fix that problem. I hope this letter gets received well and you may consider me for the position. Thank you."

And with that he'd sign the letter and turn it into the admissions residence.

“I nominate myself as Chief of agriculture.”

Gwyndolin signs the letter rather hastily. 

On 1/14/2022 at 11:29 AM, awesomeface6967 said:

Thomas Venice would happen upon the bulletin where this message was posted and think to himself. This could be his chance to finally get in with this community and give back for once. He'd bust out some charcoal and a parchment and write a letter stating:

"I would like to nominate myself, Thomas Venice, as Tilruir'norsae. I think this would be an excellent means of getting involved and helping out people around the city. I've done some farming jobs, including production of wheat, potatoes, cactuses, and cattle. I am also familiar with agriculture of the sea, which I've noticed we are in dire shortage of fish and I think I can fix that problem. I hope this letter gets received well and you may consider me for the position. Thank you."

And with that he'd sign the letter and turn it into the admissions residence.

On 1/14/2022 at 12:52 PM, _Leyd said:

“I nominate myself as Chief of agriculture.”

Gwyndolin signs the letter rather hastily. 

Dear nominee, 

Thank your for your nomination, I am pleased to have the opportunity to invite you to an interview for the position of tilruir’norsae. This will be a group interview with another nominee. Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya! 

- Usamea An’asul

Spoiler

Send me a PM on discord if you haven’t already! Geminisole#3927