One year AMA

Viraj Dobrial

holy oh my its viraj dobierl :))

1. what is your favourite song (right now need 1 definitive answer)

2. what in gods name made you decide to be a bluetag

4. most ICONIC/Enjoyable rp >?

3. was olive garden any good

will u be my pocket moderator 

Everything You Need to Know About Proposing on One Knee

Hi uh

What's a cool book/show/whatever?

Favorite moments?

Things you wanna try out on the server?

Just now, Nouveau-Chapeau said:

why are you so goddamn handsome awooga awooga

can’t help it

plus all those infant blood transfusions (i am a vampire this is ok)

11 minutes ago, Mordhaund said:

are you sure you're not a 73 year old decrepit lifelong smoker 

in character i am, and i will NOT be accepting any narratives that contradict this :*)

15 minutes ago, Ziggitee said:

will u be my pocket moderator 

Everything You Need to Know About Proposing on One Knee

yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

but seriously, gandhi? have you not heard of a little something called

POCKETRAJ™️, the LATEST in pocketmod technology!

For a monthly subscription of just 200 minae (or $20), YOU can be privy to the benefits of having a REAL LOTC MODERATOR serving YOUR interests! Biased rulings! PEX abuse! Ignorance to pre-established case law!

AND, for just an additional 50 minae a month, you can unlock our premium subcription service, POCKETRAJ+DELUXE and knuckles (patent pending). We’ll scrape through the logs and erase ANY infraction on your record. And for an additional 30 mina, we will erase ANY ruling you did not agree with from our records - whether or not YOU had anything to do with it! After all, if there aren’t screenshots, it didn’t happen.

Call within the next 30 minutes, and we’ll throw in a SECOND pocket mod for FREE. That’s two pocket moderators, PEX and Forum abuse, AND the expungement of all of your infractions and blacklists, ALL for the low-low (starting) price of 200 Mina! Call Now!

21 minutes ago, Polysemic said:

Hi uh

What's a cool book/show/whatever?

Favorite moments?

Things you wanna try out on the server?

1) House of Leaves by Mark Z Danielewski is one of the most interesting books I have ever had the chance of reading. I am confident that in the coming years it will be studied, debated, and hailed in the same light as books like James Joyce’s Ulysses. Beyond its creative, unorthodox formatting, hyper-meta plotline , and in-universe lore packed into one novel (and tie-in album), the depth and ambiguity surrounding its central protagonist Johnny still has me questioning what, if anything he said, was reliable, down to the fabrication of his own insanity. Exploring the contents of the Navidson project, the “main” text of the book, is as much a labyrinthine experience as the one the characters are drawn to explore. Look for the second print edition, marked by the compass in the center. If the word “House” is blue, you’ve got the right one.

2) My favorite moment has to be from last december: fighting the apparition in Fenn, getting oneshot by it, and proceeding to run around Providence as half of it got torn down. Personally assisted in:

-shaving two floors off of the basilica

-tearing out the front of the HOC

-digging a giant hole in front of the gates

-plugging up the moat to the palace

something like that will most likely never happen here again, and i cherish the memory

3) might become a paladin. or a barkeep, one of the two.

19 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Can you remove the copious amounts of warnings on my account?

see my response to Gandhi

1 hour ago, ImStuckInHell said:

holy oh my its viraj dobierl :))

1. what is your favourite song (right now need 1 definitive answer)

2. what in gods name made you decide to be a bluetag

4. most ICONIC/Enjoyable rp >?

3. was olive garden any good

1 - Tom Rundgren’s “Bang the Drum All Day”

2 - i thought seeing “gamerdude09” at the top of the tab list would be funny

4 - One of the best moments I have had in rp was in my the early days on the server- back when Archimedes DeFont was still serving in the ISA, and still lived at Henry’s Wharf 1. Leading up to this moment was almost a month’s worth of interaction with another character, slowly luring her into trusting Archimedes so that he could murder her. But somewhere along the way he got weak - he developed a parasocial relationship with her, a desperation to hold onto some vestige of his humanity, and spared her. He didn’t expect her to find his journal, where he pinned her at the top of his hit list. He also didn’t realize that he was the one being hunted. After one of his dinner parties cleared out, one guest stayed behind - one whom he was unfamiliar with. She revealed that she knew what he was doing, and tried to put her down - only to watch her slowly turn to ice, owerpowering him and throwing him down into the basement. But as Archimedes fought back, she revealed to him that she was his “friend”- and he conceded to her. He fell to his knees, essentially begging for peace between them. She faltered; but unlike Archie, she overcame these inhibitions, and proceeded to cave his chest in. All that she found in his remains was a bundle of cornflowers, and a note - desperately begging whoever found it to protect his sister.

3 - My lawyers have advised me not to answer this question.

1. What made you want to join Lord of the Craft, Minecrafts Number One Premium Roleplaying Server?
  2. What made you want to join the Moderation Team?
  3. What's a random fun fact about yourself?
  4. Music suggestion?

2 hours ago, HogoBojo said:
  1. What made you want to join Lord of the Craft, Minecrafts Number One Premium Roleplaying Server?
  2. What made you want to join the Moderation Team?
  3. What's a random fun fact about yourself?
  4. Music suggestion?

1) unironically this

2) I saw the community needed more people in the moderation team and, knowing myself and my skillsets, thought it would be appropriate for me to offer this to the server - to give back to a place that has given me days worth of entertainment and fun.
also i think seeing 'gamerdude09' at the top of the tab list is funny

3) I play bongos.

4) Depends what you're looking for! I've been listening to this one underground artist "Dream" a lot. I hope he takes off one day!

SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED