A Year in Moderation, done

GMRO

Rip the Homie +1!

In seriousness, I hope you find something satisfying with your new found time, free from the moderation shackles.

o7 You beautiful british lad

Be free <3 Ill miss you 

Love u Jimbro, thanks for ur service

Still hate u for spoiling spider man tho

You did wonderful as GM, thank you for the support and help you have given me and many others. You deserve a break from it all until you start your heavy journey of being a NL! <3 

Thank you for putting up with my stupidity everytime you did (often), and i hope you enjoy your time off staff like you deserve.

(Squid game gif was gonna go here, cba getting it though.)

God bless you homie. Love you and your hard work. Always the Mod I could rely on to talk things out with and work with!

thank you for your service, soldier o7 godspeed.

Jim Rowe... don't leave me here! JIM ROWE

In all seriousness, bless you GMRO for all your hard work <3

Here's to one of the best Moderators on the server. Unbiased and always professional when being a moderator, I applaud your mineman service <o

Helping you when you first became a moderator and witnessing your passion was one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done. It was a pleasure to work with you.

16 minutes ago, GMRO said:

Ask what players want out of a situation and don’t give infractions if nobody wants one given.

You did not practice this at all times, as evidenced by a situation in which you doled out a punishment without consulting both players involved, levied a baseless accusation upon me, and then outright refused to speak to me about it and promptly sent me elsewhere.

Thankfully the situation was amended and the punishment was reversed due to another staff member acting as a mediator. I think that a learning lesson here for you, and all staff members (be them former or current), is to learn how to be an impartial judge of all situations, to remember that both parties are worthy of being spoken to. In any case, enjoy your retirement.

There's a reason why a lot of GMs don't always stick around past a few months, and that's because it's genuinely really tough, and often unrewarding, work where you're basically dealing with the server's shit, and sometimes dark stuff, for hours at a time. You have to deal with players who might be angry or abusive - rightly or wrongly - with people trying to take advantage of you, and literal high-pressure situations that require you to make decisions on the spot.

The fact that you did this for a year without backing down, without hiding from conflict tickets like past long-lived mods, owning any mistakes you make, without losing your shit at all the frustrating stuff that goes on behind the scenes, is actually one of the most impressive things I've ever seen on this server. 

You should be proud of yourself, just as I'm proud to call you my friend. Thanks for your time. 

yeah i get you left the team because you don't like me anymore but you really think that's gonna stop me from spamming you over the dumbest stuff? moron.