ONE OF THE FEW [PK]

Fionn__TWG

As Fionn entered the gates of the seven, the scenery around him would change. A familiar building could be spotted in the distance. It was the Old Stout Crow Tavern, long before it's many changes throughout the decades. As Fionn made his way closer towards the building, a tall yet charming figure could be spotted sitting at the bar.

The figure seemed big, strong, and yet kind and gentle at the same time. His voice was deep, proud, confident, almost commanding, yet it was also charming, smooth, and inviting. It would be familiar to Fionn, and one that he had not heard for many decades.

As his voice and image became clearer, it would be evident that the man had a glass of scotch in one hand, and the bar keeps hand in another. The mad lad was flirting, even in the seven skies. The tall figure stood up and turned upon hearing footsteps come closer. His shining green eyes would almost sparker as he spotted who it was, and a large and charming smile formed on his features. It was Igor.

"Well, I'll be damned... You finally died, and it wasn't from alcohol?" the man quipped. "Welcome home, my best friend. It's good to finally see you. Sit down, share a glass with me" he offered, "Tell me, how's the wife?"

"Hopefully at least in death someone will finally pronounce the poor man's ******* name right." says Jurgen

"Fee-on..." he murmurs with a shudder, walking off.

Father Katerina went to the basilica to do another prayer by herself as she found out her old friend was now dead.

In the Seven Skies sat William Carolus, he turned to see his old friend has finally come to join him, smiling at him and raising a holy beer for him to drink “Look who finally made it, been wondering when you would show up…”

Ser Reinhardt Barclay signed the Lorraine at the funeral of his mentor, the man who had taught how to be a high seneschal  “may Gott guide du to paradise, du were ein gutte man, und Ich shall remember drinking teachings always”

Edited by Capt_Chief26

"Welcome, brother. Welcome home." A true man of the faith, Ionian Mackensen welcomed his former brother into the seven skies.

Cillian Castaway. . . stared at the missive. . . and stared. . . and stared. His family had been eradicated, leaving him alone until he himself ended the line of Castaways. All. Alone.

Dr. Aestenia Aevaris sighed at the missive, while they had joked about her taking a part of him once he died, she didn't want to. Ayliu, the screeowl Fionn had gifted her, was sound asleep on her lap as she raised a glass and said "Two words. Van'ayla Mal'onn"

"I suspect this one would of died fighting instead of fleeing." Simply spoke an occult man, his arms soon folding over his chest as he went about his day.

Spoiler

More just making this comment to say it was a good fight between you and me on the boat, big props to not water kiting.

"What? Is he here now?" would comment Vulmon Heidan from the Seven Skies as the one he had held for an idol practically since he joined the HRA, as it was formerly known as, arrived there as well

Up high in the seven skies, Ser Brandt Barclay offered a light smile to his good friend Fionn, offering him a pat on the shoulder as he saw him approach "Got a Haeseni's end, eh?"

The Duke of Valwyck made sure to dedicate a spot within his crypts to the fallen Seneschal, who he supposed may well have been Ayrian, at least in spirit.

Meanwhile, the Oracle awoke from their slumber then, and retrieved an old watch that he had been given by his friend once upon a time. He had won it from a game of darts, in which he, of course, had the advantage given that Fionn only had had one eye. His fingers glid over the watch, and he offered a simple, "Hello, old friend."

As soon as Aeira saw Fionn in the seven skies she smacked him upside the head. "You take longer to get up here than an aging wine! Now let's go drink some. I'm sure you would love to see the rest of the mondblumes up here."

Dame Lynette Mendez hears the news of Fionn's death and she takes a quick intake of breath to hold back her rage filling her inside.

"You will be missed, dear friend.." The woman mutters, teeth sticking together like tar and grinding from the pressure. "Why must death be the catalyst to change and victory..." She murmurs to herself before bowing her head and kneeling to pray for the Castaway's safe travel to the Seven Skies above.