THE FLIGHT OF IVARIELLE

Gavin_

An 'Aheral, often sporting either a blue or red coat looks over the missive and chuckles. "Naturally, a pretender, let alone a non-citizen to our state would flee from a debate in the eye of the judges.." He laughs, "As we all think, she just take her group of bandits and create her own settlement."

"Blessed is the will of Larihei, blessed is the Lady of Silver!" El'rith proclaims towards the sky, on his knees.

"It is good to see that the mali'thill of the Silver State have been loyal to the Sohaer from the beginning. Hopefully, those who have been deceived by the pretender's antics will now come to their senses. Hopefully." Leithedir An'asul would remark after guarding the Citadel during the events, his voice muffled from his mask as he spoke from within the Silver Bastille to his comrades.

“A cool breeze rolls through Haelun’or” The An’asul remarked, her face fixated upon the pretender that fleed the city 

The Silver Lubba laughs as he receives the missive through a bird "Ay lads, he isn't surrenderin', ye think they'd accept a field battle to settle this to defend their supposed lands or do ye think they'll refuse and hide behind words?" he called out from a balcony towards his fellow members of the band

"Mm, I do pity these brainwashed 'thill... Perhaps we should just... let them be..." Valindra sighed, seemingly quite dejected. A large frown played upon her lips and a long silence followed...

And then said expression warped, into one of amusement. "Ha! I jest... At least to the letting them be part!" Cackled the white haired elfess, taking a swig from her glass of wine. "I'd be all too glad to put these fuckers in their rightful place if they ACTUALLY become a threat to the princess's claim."

"I do not see the point of a foreign Princess pressing her claims on an unwilling city, whilst equally unwilling to showcase why it is that she deserves to rule." Melia rambles idly in the tavern, pouring herself a generous serving of wine upon doing so. 

"Had she addressed the crowds before departing, perhaps to turn them against the government she supposedly disagreed with,  that may have turned heads -- but alas, she simply left. I was quite interested to see what she had to say, what she had in mind for the common Mali'aheral such as myself. A pity she said nothing but repeated petty demands.

Off she tottered; form astray - adrift whilst in those proclaimed lands of the 'pure'. Forgotten as the Maiden may have been, within Her dwelled an inkling of disgust; of transpicuous second-hand embarassment.

"When will they learn?Undine ushered with such 'forementioned chagrin, trotting alongside the realm as to unite with this valiant Princess.

Kosher Daesmon stands next to the Fennic Prince, chuckling at the missive. “When will they learn.”

[!] A feral Hagling awaits to pounce her next and fateful High Elven foe - possibly, the Sohaer himself!

An elf red of hair reads over the missive. "Those who would go to battle with deceitful words rather then with an honest blade disgust me. Let us see how they employ their assault of words when swords are brought to their throats." (I saw haelunor is bussin again.)