DEATH OF AN ANCIENT FELLOW [PK]

Timer

DEATH OF AN ANCIENT FELLOW
A PK OF PETYR BISHOP

[1773-1854]

Petyr Bishop would take his last breath within the confides of his bed, surrounded by friends and family. The founder of the Barony of Avoria and former Sedanian knight passes, having accomplished much of his accomplishments in the former years of his life. Petyr after the Sedanian Rebellion began to settle down, withering for the last years of his life. Petyr only returned with the Josephite Bishops during the twilight of his life, upon return he was obviously disappointed of it's current state, being vocal. Yet, somehow, the senile old man still cared for his entire family, wanting the best for them in his own vision. His last word before passing was, "Water", having called for his son Ivarus to get him a glass of water.

Petyr's last thoughts of were Sedan and Haense, having been both within his life. He thought fondly of the rebellion and the rebels that he fought with. He smiled after hearing of the results of the Siege of Southbridge, glad to hear that the Imperials were defeated before his passing. His smile despite being crooked and somewhat toothless was obviously filled with joy. He left behind a hastily written note for his family before passing,

To the Josephites

Spoiler

I love you all, and I am so very proud of all of you. My heir Adrien and my son Ivarus, you have both done so much, and I am proud of you both especially. I hope you, Adrien, take up the mantle that I have left for you. I hope that you, Ivarus, continue to stand for our family and values. Apoloniusz, I have not many words for you besides that you have won our bet that we made when we were children, you will find 100 mina waiting for you since you have outlived me. Mariya, my beloved, I hope that you do not take my loss heavily upon hearing of my passing, do know that I still love you even beyond the grave. I love you all as I said previously, and I hope you continue to do much with your lives.

7 minutes ago, Timer said:

"Water",

Ivarus Bishop-Draghicescu was about to hand a glass of water, then his father was dearopping the glass on the floor "NOOOO WHY THE WATER.................."

Upon Petyr's entrance to the Seven Skies, he found himself welcomed by none other than his long-deceased brother, Viktor Bishop. "Brother, welcome. I have been waiting for you for quite some time. Come, let us celebrate with the rest of our family for your arrival"

14 minutes ago, Javert said:

Upon Petyr's entrance to the Seven Skies, he found himself welcomed by none other than his long-deceased brother, Viktor Bishop. "Brother, welcome. I have been waiting for you for quite some time. Come, let us celebrate with the rest of our family for your arrival"

Petyr Bishop smiled upon seeing his brother, "I have waited so long to see you Vik!"

[!] If Erwin was not in a coma, he would respond in the following way:

Erwin Bishop sits at his dinner table reading the news from a paper. Though he could be long winded at times, he had no words for the old uncle besides the calm prayer, "Gott's peace upon du, onkle". He then sighs, folding the paper to put it in his pocket and leaving off to the basilica for prayer.

August promptly frowned at the news, though shutting his front door and murmuring a strained prayer or two.

Apoloniusz Bishop ensuing his brother's death fell into depression, partly because his last words were "Water".