Been here since early vailor 

Good times shit times 

Based rp and cringe rp 

Want it or not this place has brought me to know a lot of cool people 

I love you all 

Ask me anything 

Why are you so based?

Best and worst experiences?

What motivates your roleplay and character types?

Biggest in and out of the server inspiration for narrative / scenarios?

12 minutes ago, Milenkhov said:

Why are you so based?

Best and worst experiences?

What motivates your roleplay and character types?

Biggest in and out of the server inspiration for narrative / scenarios?

1. i eat children, jk jk just practice empathy and always put others first (try and understand their point of view constantly) ((aka everything someone does has what they perceived as a 'logical' reason, therefore no one ever is ultimately wrong, it always depends on perception

2. best = canonically traversing to the backrooms (idk so many good times out there, i remember invoking azdromoth with a 1 hour ritual) / worse = ******* vege imprisonning me as a new player for 3 weeks 

3.  Reading up on actual weird historical spirituality and events, and a desire to actually creating a cool player narrative in a quest to create "good" fantasy as I see it. 

4. prince of nothing series and actual irl mythology 

u r like the coolest person ik on this server not even a cap

one simple question bro how are u ?

4 minutes ago, herculean_wud said:

one simple question bro how are u ?

unironically, overcoming trauma after a series of recent unfortunate events 

ill get better 

edit: who in this world, does not suffer ? 

Just now, Jentos said:

ill get better 

that is good - i hope u stay well and whatever bad things that are happening in ur life get better. eat good, lift heavy and keep ur chin up. 

Being able to roleplay with you for the past few months have been one of the best experiences I’ve had fr.

what got you into this specific type of roleplay? what are you proud of, and equivalently, what are some things you regret? what have you learnt from your time here

also give me some good reads on things you’re inspired by, i’m tryna get like you

1 minute ago, herculean_wud said:

that is good - i hope u stay well and whatever bad things that are happening in ur life get better. eat good, lift heavy and keep ur chin up. 

"***** - gains - poetry" 

this is my 2022 mantra 

why is ur name jentos ....

is there any religion and/or worldview on lotc (whether you partake in or not), that you look at oocly which you really respect or like?

1 minute ago, Chennster said:

Being able to roleplay with you for the past few months have been one of the best experiences I’ve had fr.

what got you into this specific type of roleplay? what are you proud of, and equivalently, what are some things you regret?

also give me some good reads on things you’re inspired by, i’m tryna get like you

1.  based, im glad im being able to give these experiences and hope to widen my approach to the community 

2. other players and groups i dreamed of joining, such as the early redshrouds, necromancers, and other such magical communities that had always eluded me. upon joining many of these groups i realized that what seemed to mystifying and grandiose about these groups were an illusion. I have since then set out to make groups that actually capture that sense of mystery, and live up to it. 

3. The Prince of Nothing - three part series by R scott bakker, chronologically followed by the as of yet 4 part Aspect Emperor series. Heavily inspired. Otherwise, look up some writings by Carl Yung and Freud. You can also check out the Twilight Grotto database for some magical inspiration. Also cool tip; look up the origin and etymology of "demons" as well as the concept of magic.

2 minutes ago, Spicii said:

why is ur name jentos ....

wouldnt u like to know, its the name of my first character - then a name i had invented in play-pretend as a child 

2 minutes ago, JoanOfArc said:

is there any religion and/or worldview on lotc (whether you partake in or not), that you look at oocly which you really respect or like?

i would like to say asioth but for reasons i cannot reveal its impossible for me to choose 

i would say some of lathebiosas' and cameron's own early IRP ideologies, which, in truth, can be seen in todays' lectors. well done. 

Favorite niche of RP to partake in? 

Least favorite niche?

How did you discover LOTC?

Is there anyone on the server you have a lot of respect or admiration for? If so, who?

Thoughts on me? :^)

6 minutes ago, ᴜɴᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ said:

Favorite niche of RP to partake in? 

Least favorite niche?

How did you discover LOTC?

Is there anyone on the server you have a lot of respect or admiration for? If so, who?

Thoughts on me? :^)

1. fav: anything realistic that involves and immerses me. i like the weird mystical/philosophical aspect but i also love playing a role, its why i want realistic towns and cities where everyone plays a role and a realistic character, but those never rly work out sadly

least fav: probably the only slice of life rp groups who fail to have a proper mentality, stuck on the 2000's liberal mentality than one characters would realistically have, tho its hard to seperate either 

2. lookin thru servers when i was younger

3. i mentioned lathebiosas and cameron, if i rubbed a djinni lamp and got 3 wishes one of those would be to get high with both and discuss metaphysics and crackpot theories for hours on end 

4. not related to u specifically but i think ur mom's p*ssy game hit different 

2 hours ago, Jentos said:

ill get better 

edit: who in this world, does not suffer ? 

Make sure to practice self care. Dm me if you ever wanna talk, I know we don’t really know each other but still