VICTORY OVER SOUTHBRIDGE

Elite Snipes

“Easy,” says Elsil’Ceru, grinning beneath her yellow bandana as she peered onward at the completely decimated Orenian fort.

Durin hammerforge looks at the missive as he chomps down on his donut "it wos teh easy"

The elven prince sat in a small meadow west of the former battleground. His armor was filthy with human blood and dirt. As he cleaned his gleaming, lunarite weapon, he watched the flames die out around Southbridge. "I pray this has brought about a formal conclusion. I do not wish to spill more blood; not for this war."

Adresin Tunnelsmasher grinned, patting his Comrade Pepe brethren on the shoulders, "URAA!"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAW!" An injured Kosher Daesmon yells as he is dragged away from the field on a stretcher 

The Silver Lubba Raised his hand to his fellow band members, smiling widely towards every single one of them without a casualty "Ay lads, we did it!" he shouted out from atop a balcony at the keep before he adds "DRINKS ARE ON ME TONIGHT LADS" as he then went to look over towards his newborn with a warm smile, born right after the siege war completed with his lady participating in the siege itself.

Thumbrindal would smile as he would look from the remains of the fort over the new lands"t'ats t'e wae t'e cookie crumbles..."

Spoiler

haha_kitty_go_splosh.jpg

High Prince Evar'tir Oranor reclines in his seat at his house as the siege raged on leagues away from Elvendom. "I wonder what Amaesil is up to." He ponders to himself, considering a game of cards to cure his momentary boredom.

"Win expected." said Emiel as he was being carried away on a stretcher.

"The tide was stemmed once at Sutica, and turned against the usurpers here at Southbridge," the Landgrave of Alstreim wrote in his field journal after surveying the site of the gravest Novellen defeat since Whispering Woods, wondering as he boarded his steamer back to Savoy if the dream of King Corwin would finally be fulfilled by Blackvale and the victors of the day.

Valindra grinned wickedly as she cleaned the Orenian blood from her blade. After doing so, she proceeded to acquaint herself properly with Urguan’s new land. “Like taking candy from a baby..”

Rævna stood with a pint in one hand and a handful of betting slips in the other, and watched the action from afar alongside her Norlandic compatriots. "Yeah, get 'em!" She remarked, mildly upset that the powers-that-be had prevented her from attending.