VICTORY OVER SOUTHBRIDGE

Elite Snipes

"So much for their Glorious Revolution" Commented Fiodor Cardinal Allobrogum before going back to praying for those fallen on Haeseni, Orenian, and otherwise Canonist sides. "Who would've thought an excommunicated Emperor would bring his country nothing but failure.."

Ser Reinhardt Barclay cleaned the wound he suffered from the, the loss of his left eye had been a hefty but necessary price in the drive for victory over the usurpers empire, he smiled at the memory of him and his squire Mariya Vyranov @EnderMaiashiro shelling the Imperial fort with trebuchet fire. “Gott.. that was ein fun time wasn’t ist, Mariya!” he asked her, then looking over to his commander and chief of his tribe, Johann Barclay @Frymark, remembering how he and his Princely Grace defended the remaining trebuchet from the imperial landing party at the beach head 

The dark elven man would come back to his clan hall, his golden armour  stained with now dried blood.

Et’s donehe announced to himself as he threw his sabre onto the floor with exhaustion and headed towards his room and disappeared behind its door.

The sounds of the Urguani medics making their way back to the capital could only just be heard, prideful and proud, on the field again as combat medics should.

Theroden smiles as he reflects on the victory he participated in. He feels peace of mind he’s not had in a long time. “I swore I would see vengeance had for the War of Three Kingdoms. Now, such is truly within grasp. Long live the Tripartite Coalition. Iron from Ice!”

Edited by Crymson

"Narvak oz Urguan!" the forest dwed grunted enthusiastically. 

Dùghlas would recieve a report from his advisors and would nod at the report lightly with a smile and say, "This victory is very much expected, I just did not expect this would be done this successfully. Cheers to our allies!"