The Death of Robert Ludovar

RaijenStars

The End of An Era

The death of Robert Ludovar, Baron of Otistadt

4 0 7 E.S

dPNE1oq5nskYLbkOQGtmGAdda4ESdDTn-ofkKGwuX55fBYEgOh7OE6fpd2PWN7VIC_gDxJAKjts89yFxP7n8mixZcqb9g4XURf3S-HhOtMvQ-UFtFFDkJ8IuQer8XjFvXm7cHfbZ

The house of Ludovar is sad to announce that our beloved husband, father and grandfather, the Baron of Otistadt, Robert Ludovar, was found dead today outside of the estate.

He was found killed with a spike of ice, beside his sword and his loyal horse. He died protecting the land and the nation.

He will be forever loved and missed by the family he devoted himself to raise, his friends and brothers in arms.

Goodbye father. I will never forget you.

SIGNED,

HIS Excellency, Johann Fredrick Ludovar, High Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Baron of Otistadt, Lord of Kazstadt

[ ! ] Dracomir Rorikov sniffled as he remember the thicc noble 
"May he rest with Godan, died an honorable death- ag may ve new Lord Ludovar do well" 

Upon hearing the news, Margot Kortrevich’s typical cold expression would soften to one of sadness. Picking up a pen and quill, the countess would pen a response:

”Marie and Johann,

The loss of a father is one that you will never forget and from my experience, it is one that should not be forgotten but held in your heart. That is how you will remember him. With death comes the remembrance of life and your papej had a life well lived. Should you need anything, you need only ask as I too can empathise in your pain. 

Godan bless,

Margot.”

Marie, donning black garbs befitting only of a Duchess, hastily turned to pen a response to her dear friend Margot. It was odd, for as she wrote, she bore a neutral expression. The tear stains on her face, illuminated by only the dim glow of a candle sat atop her desk, were the sole indication that she felt any emotions regarding the recent passing of her father.

"My dear friend Margot,

I appreciate your words and condolences. I am not quite sure how to cope with the loss of a parent yet, though I'm sure, over tea, perhaps, you could empathize with me over such. Let us talk soon.

Marie"

@Mady

Amicia Ludovar sat on her bed, her head in her arms as sobs took over her breath. After her father told her the news of her grandfathers death, the girl was devestated. Her grandfather was a good man in her eyes, a kind and honest one at that. Why must he have died cold ,alone and fighting?

Amicia then remembered the encouragement he had given her, the proud he displayed over her. She longed to be held in his arms again and to hear his voice. She missed his guidance, his honesty and his care. 

Amicia truely and utterly missed her grandfather.

However, with her grandfathers death, her father became the Baron of Otistadt. With that she became the eldest child of the Baron. Being a woman she was not the heir, however she felt that being the eldest child she had to represent the Ludovar Children until her brother turned old enough to take over. So, after the tears in her eyes had dried Amicia stood up from her bed and walked over to her wardrobe. From it she retrieved a long, black dress and donned it. She brushed her hair, the glimmer she once had in her eyes long disappeared, and put it in a braid on her shoulder. She held her head high as she walked down the stairs towards the grand entrance of the estate. Amicia took a deep breath, wiping away one last tear before opening the doors and stepping into the cold, winter air.

Edited by DearConnorMurphy

Luthriel, though she was an Orenian, almost screamed when she heard the news.  She had lived in Haense for 10 years, fought in the BSK, and remembered Ludovar as a good person.  He listened to her side of the story when she was jailed, seeking to give her a second chance.  Furthermore, she thought his beard was hot.  As she read the announcement, she assumed that the culprit would have been an ice witch.  She wondered why the decent people of this world could not come together to prevent wicked deaths like this.

Edited by High_On_Math

Grigoryi frowned at this news, perhaps upset for once that, that the only father figure he liked, was now dead.. but that was life, wasn't it?

Adele Ludovar sits on her bed with tears staining her young pink cheeks. She had rarely spoken to her Grandfather so far as she had remained confined to the nursery from her illness. She had often seen Robert with a sour far-off look coating his face from as he stood in the courtyard.

The young girl was intimidated by such a fierce old man. However she has a distinct memory of having rushed into her Grandparents' room, book in hand, to excitedly display to them her reading skills. She clung to him like a baby monkey as he began to read her the story, appeasing her childish curiosity.

It stung her painfully to know that she was gone, but it was her twin that concerned her more; inconsolable and serious.

The middle child of Johann Frederik Ludovar could do little more that sit in the corner of the room with her book, tears spilling down to stain the pages.

Edited by CopOwl

r

The youngest of Robert Ludovar's children , Kaytlyn, has been oddly quiet. Donned now in black garb she sits at her desk and continues to plan her wedding, which she now regrets waiting so long to do. With the death of her father she was debating on putting off the wedding but thought it best to go on with it, in hopes of lifting her family's spirits. She quietly begins to cry, trying her best not to get tears on the papers before her.

17 hours ago, Mady said:

Upon hearing the news, Margot Kortrevich’s typical cold expression would soften to one of sadness. Picking up a pen and quill, the countess would pen a response:

”Marie and Johann,

The loss of a father is one that you will never forget and from my experience, it is one that should not be forgotten but held in your heart. That is how you will remember him. With death comes the remembrance of life and your papej had a life well lived. Should you need anything, you need only ask as I too can empathise in your pain. 

Godan bless,

Margot.”

Upon reading the letter, Johann wrote one of his own, sending the reply with a messanger to Margot.

"Dear Margot,

I appriciate the care and concern for us, it means a lot, especially during these hard times. I am doing my best to get used to my new role and keep the family together and strong even in these hard times. I hope the hole in our rights even if not filled, could at least one day heart less, and we could rise again. I know that is what papej would have wished for.

Thank you again,

Signed, Johann."

@Mady