Want to Play a Child? Look Here!

WizardWhisper

mjUuG7_NUxRmZ-2INOsUXIxBeeLr6jGbKnHh_1Iml_4ZDi2ZkwkKTMkQERdeY92HbJ1quruA9M-prAgQVEyYDzXmvEzwXyObqIuLUZKi9bYPCMbnb4D9Q2JXOmlDjaLzGTlB-GjJ

Heyo mayo! Are you looking for a new persona to play? Do you want to play in a funky family? Look no further! Two elves partnered, differing between ‘aheral and ‘ame, have found a lost baby human boy from origins up North.. and so bestowed upon him was the name “Myriil”.

He will be growing up in elven culture!.. Alongside elven friends alike. Things may ensue, who knows! 

The description of Myriil is that he doesn’t cry often, a happier child. He’s also a total maln’s boy. I only ask you follow that basis for a bit until the child grows, and then you are free to take him in whatever direction. After all, people don’t stay in the same personality forever. As a bonus, Myriil was dropped a.. few times as a baby. Not on purpose though, don’t worry!.. He’s only got a stutter. It’s fine! 

Myriil has fair skin, brown eyes, and black hair. The average human if you ask me. You'll also have a few weeks until he hits 5, approximately until the 26th of January.

The family itself is pretty active, plenty of family on the adoptive father’s (Emandriel) side and literally no family on the adoptive mother’s (Soris) side!

If you’d like to play Myriil, please dm me on Discord at Whisper#9930. I ask that you would be fairly active, though.

mjUuG7_NUxRmZ-2INOsUXIxBeeLr6jGbKnHh_1Iml_4ZDi2ZkwkKTMkQERdeY92HbJ1quruA9M-prAgQVEyYDzXmvEzwXyObqIuLUZKi9bYPCMbnb4D9Q2JXOmlDjaLzGTlB-GjJ

10 points for the ad