AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PONTIFF: DWARVEN AGGRESSION

Lectorate

"GOD save our parish," Father Paco traces the Lorraine cross on himself and took his loaded arbalest with him to defend the parishoners despite his age of 101.

Aether weeps for Du Loc. Shall it remain safe? Will the DWARVEN TAXMEN release their spooky aggression? Only time can tell..

"IT'S HAPPENING, IT'S HAPPENING, I HATE THE TAXMAN, I HATE THE TAXMAN!" 

Shouts Arch-Lector Dante from the roofs as he loads his arbalest.

2fIILBz.png

Edited by Letharian

Fishbref laid down his blicky ... but then promptly raised it again so that he could slay a common enemy with good and fair people of Du Loc.

"The king of Haense shall be warned of this, the Fidei Defensor must act! This wanton act of aggression against Canonist folk must be quashed." friar viktor grumbles, reading the open letter wide eyed and grumpy!

"WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!" A green man hollered fervently

Father Temesch, in a letter to the Count of Temesch in the Empire, remarked about the current situation in Du Loc with the phrase, “It’s over!”

Isaac Jebediah, Lector of Owyn, prepares for combat, organizing his gear, muttering towards his Brothers, "Tsudenkaku still spews it's necrotic hordes, yet th' Irehearts wish to invade?  With no pretents?"  

Father Stor Vuiller opens his battle bookcase and slots in the Crusader’s Handbook, preparing for a Holy War.

"WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!WE SHALL NOT KNEEL TO THOSE SHO WOULD STILL REMAIN SHORTER THAN WE!" A blue man hollered fervently.

Bakir looked over the missive with a raised brow, wondering why he just helped the canonist defend against a dragon. "Funny humans, If I wanted the city to burn, I could of left you to defend against the dragon alone."

THE LORD OF DU LOC, QUENTIN BRAE PACES IN DRUNKEN ANGUISH "How dare those shortstack bastards come in and threaten ME. ME. I am the LORD of Du Loc! And THIS... THIS IS MY REALM. MY DEMESNE. THIS IS THE CRUX OF FREEDOM FOR ALL OF ALMARIS. ALL OF HUMANITY. ALL OF DESCENDENTKIND.
AND THEY? THEY WOULD QUASH SUCH THINGS.
EVIL, TRULY EVIL.

AND THEY DESERVE WHATEVER FATE BEFALLS THEM.

LEST THEY SEE THAT THEY ARE WROTH IN AVARICE AND FAILURE TO UNDERSTAND HEALTHY, POSITIVE MEMETICS.

THEY COULD APPRECIATE OUR CATGIRLS.

BUT I DOUBT THEY CAN SEE PAST THE THICKNESS OF THEIR SKULLS."

*BELCH*

Grand King Ulfric groaned as he saw the missive fly by his desk. He'd grumble as he stood.

"W'at 'ave t'ey gotten t'emselves into t'is toime..." He'd mumble, walking off with a drink in his hand and an icepack for his head.

Maxim shudders as he telepathically endures the Du Loc brain blast throughout Almaris - their insane, albeit righteous, screeching heard all the way in the north, in Karosgrad.