AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PONTIFF: DWARVEN AGGRESSION

Lectorate

"SA'VI" A man raises his blade in retaliation of the taxman.

Presbyter Ileana straps armor on her self and on her horse, grabbing her lucerne hammer and horseman's maul before heading out of New Providence, heading south.

Spoiler

jSe1DB1gl58ddk-WO4rf5eUxY_ekPlzAx-ssY6FMKhe67eAWzvSDOzSqlszLUx0lmubu0MHtt1UWoQfvsWbvp7BGgpsOPIMI0VO_K-ThfKpbb6bHsGyCZRDt2tNHbqE91Dt9iUyf

JURGEN, AS ANY GOOD CANONIST, REMINDS THE IREHEARTS THIS WOULD BE A GRAVE MISTAKE.

Kristofer Vuiller mentally pictures how frustrated Grand King Ulfric would be each time the Irehearts did anything ever: 

candle wick would be greatly saddened if the city which produced THE BEST GRAVEL in the whole world at ROCK bottom prices and with SUPERIOR customer service, got burned down by malignant runts.

A Leal Wyrmstalker decides that now is the time for action - if everyone has a weapon, then clearly everyone will be too afraid to use it on each other!

2 hours ago, Elite_Snipes_ said:

Bakir looked over the missive with a raised brow, wondering why he just helped the canonist defend against a dragon. "Funny humans, If I wanted the city to burn, I could of left you to defend against the dragon alone."

Spoiler

unknown.png

Ivan var Ruthern chuckled as he read the open missive. "It's almost as if the Dwarves weren't the good guys."

Julia of Furnestock continues to flip McBrae Burgers for the famished defenders of Du Loc as the conflict intensified, hoping another home wasn't taken from her again.

Magnus McScribley, as any good Canonist would, makes the journey to Du Loc to take up arms against the greedy pig faced Irehearts.

The Wizard responded, "At LAST. Yet again did Charlotte show herself. This yet adds to PROOF she is intelligent and has a motive. I feel she acts as shepherd guardian to Nu-Loc, and in such, The Wizard's Fellowship', accompanied by a beautiful "willing" princess on "voluntary" Mighty Quest! Communication, and then secure the favor of the Dragon, may she turn her "Ire" upon those who dare curse Great Nu-Loc, oh how everything I do is for YOU"

"by GOD" Ixltub gasps "Attacking the Lectors? Those Irehearts hold nothing Holy! I shall ride to Du Loc and supply them soon!"

First they allied themselves with bandit rabble then attacked DU-LOC?!? Alec screeches incoherently, ready to enter the fray. He was SO mad he just HAD to take a piss. But where....

2022-01-03_19.43.11.png

Revenge is a dish best served... pissy.

"Go Irehearts go! Give me a justification for me to go stab Dharas for having the Lector label me as a Heathen!" Peralien says, just wanting to get a reason to fight people who hurt her wife.