My Final Days [PK}

Fawnytheturtle

Anne de Rosius, a kind gentle woman who had gone through so much in her life was living a new on in a place called Daelish Isles where she got herself a new name Morraine and sometimes she go to the Oasis as well were the far folk live. She loved both places dearly. During her travels her heart started to ache in her chest. Falling of her horse she moved toward the side gripping her chest in pain. With no one around to aid her she lay there helpless. "I am sorry Oliver I can't hold my promise it seems" she could not even move her arm to write a single note to anyone she just lay in the soft sand she almost made it to the Oasis. Closing her eyes her memories flood her mind causing her to cry a little as the pain grew worse and worse. She felt so numb and cold muttering to herself "Goodbye my sweet family, I love you all" were her last words before she died, the horse just keeping its owner company until someone was able to find her and give her a proper burial

(Sorry for any mispelled stuff, tagging few peeps @Nestro_Miner you may find her if you like. Thank you all for the memorable rp on this character. Sorry this is short and sweet)

The Royal Emir of Fakhr rose a brow as it had been many days since last he saw Anne de Rosius, she'd never not show up to tell the little Oasis children stories, he wouldn't assign a guard, however Qamar would call for his own horse, riding off into the sunset as he determined to find the mission woman, he'd mutter a prayer of hope