REGARDING THE FIRST ELDARI CONCLAVE OF EBONWOOD

Gavin_

Regarding the First Eldari Conclave of Ebonwood

Issued by Sohaer Braxus Ni’leya

13th of Malin’s Welcome,

Year 59, S.A

Z5rIMf62GHXeGXdkI-0ECfrLghmHZG88InGYrs6E8wi0wQh3WgFg1URwZPYRAhD5gMeEJXNSndpZFDStMyQjTTWncKdkhPL4NPesn2XUQdiGVPZw3PXu16uBmV0TsfHg81xeppv-

h-anamr25BL1bNnbHjodGO3uD854nsuYa4pEjNwsCK34hC5HtMffdbTRhrPxLpEYB_Igw4d4g7q-xp-j3vqBO89L1rNld0QNK_9r7-ClcOkB3djSJADM_FUWLoNveBszVXdIWmDZ

Haelun’or was invited to attend The First Eldari Conclave of Ebonwood, called to fruition by the Prince of Ebonwood. Haelun’or decided to attend, as the topic of ‘The Nature of the Silver State and the challenge to the Sohaer’ship of the flock of Larihei’, was to be discussed. What ensued, was rather chaotic, and unbefitting of Mali - as the debate swiftly descended into threats of violence and murder, as professed by Ivarielle, herself - but, what is to be expected of a false ferrymen and fennic ‘princess’. What surprised me though, is that this bandit received a vote, after her barbarous episode - which only leaders of Nations, or dignitaries, or Gwaithor’s received. Remember, Ivarielle is no leader of a Nation, nor is she a dignitary of one, nor is she a Gwaithor - she is simply, a pretender to a throne which does not exist. Or am I now, upon this most royal pronouncement, Malin?

I was questioned later on, as to whether or not Haelun’or had engaged in slavery. What is quite odd, is that I had but a week or so earlier, ventured to Elvenesse to discuss with the High Prince and indeed the Crown Prince, this very matter. I had made it quite clear that Haelun’or had not enslaved anyone, let alone a mali’ii - even the brother of the Crown Prince himself, stated such in the presence of the Princes - yet, deaf ears, does the truth often fall upon where matters of power and malice are concerned. The very ‘ker in question has stated this, several times upon his travels, where he so chooses to go, that he is not a slave, but you claim that we have brainwashed him, because you care not about truth, but rather the propagation of your vile agenda. 

Farcical, was this Conclave. Haelun’or entertained its conception for reasons of hope - hope that this might be a step towards Elven Unity, through reason and honesty and good intention, yet it proves to be the opposite - a destructive force, aimed at ruining the most populace, active, and bustling Elven Nation on Almaris, for Haelun’or will not bow - she will not concede to those who would see her undone.

This is a direct quote from a missive entitled, ‘Malin’s Revelation of Silver and Bronze’, following this Conclave, by the Prince of Ebonwood himself;

“we must also acknowledge that Malin’s children do not live solely by words, our history is martial - fighting for causes when there is injustice. The Dominion of Malin, the Principality of Laureh’lin, The Bronze Rebellion, and the Irridite wars reflect a long series of Mali causes taken up by the blade to protect his children - historically against the Silver State, who casted these rebellions and nations as false.”

Now, it appears as though the Children of Malin turn their blades against the Silver State, not out of protection, but out of a want to harm. I am sure Malin would be most pleased to see his children slaughtering and raiding Mali’aheral. You speak of injustice, yet it is perpetrated by Elvenesse, by the tribe of Fenn, and now by Ebonwood. You, Minuvas, have perpetrated injustice by allowing a bandit to threaten violence against Malin’s Children, at your own Conclave, without repercussion - for she was not removed, nor was her illegitimate vote revoked.

You go on to say, Prince of Ebonwood, that, and I quote;

“The sovereign of the Silver State is the determination of the Thill alone.”

How right, you are. However, you contradict yourself by inviting Ivarielle to this conclave and giving her a vote, by your failure to denounce her, for if what you say is true, and you believe it, Haelun’or has determined who its rightful ruler is, and this is I, Braxus Ni’leya, not Ivarielle Ibarellan. Does the Prince of Ebonwood believe that it is a Nation of Mali who ought to decide its ruler, or the metal of Mercenaries and Valah?

You have determined, that I ought to stand before Elvenesse to answer for accusations of Slavery against a Mali’ker child. Here is my response.

I would be satisfied to know by what power, I am summoned to Elvenesse. By what authority? There are many unlawful authorities in this world - thieves, common highway bandits, upstart ‘Princesses’, et cetera, but now I would understand by what lawful authority I have been summoned. When I come to understand the lawful authority that you claim to bear, then, and only then shall I answer. Remember, I am the lawful, and legitimate Sohaer of Haelun’or. I am not a denizen of Elvenesse, Ebonwood, or any other Nation, but Haelun’or. It is to Haelun’or and her SILVER CONSTITUTION, that I am referred. I am not bound by any external treaty, but find myself denounced, by the very same Mali you intend to see me tried by? You have not the authority, nor the power to submit me to trial by a foreign government - a foreign legal jurisdiction, for supposed crimes I have already consigned to falsity. Haelun’or holds no internationally binding treaties of law or otherwise with Elvenesse, therefore I am not bound to their discretion. 

Haelun’or refuses your determination.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

0EkbO2rpdNDrPNiAfibcMjY29j8HQ_EywpsGJ78Mbf69JnS6t7xseI8bLC-HGci0v-gst_nwWODsoQ3g7qI5DrIvD2bUTpNXdGZKC0tlrGFtqtu5uOsPqnwKscMJX0K5MSPbkbjQ

Signed,

Sohaer Braxus Ni’leya

Edited by Gavin_

Leithedir An'asul, an attendee to the Conclave while in his Sillumiran plate, would reflect on what had previously gone by. "It was as if the Mali had forsaken their own, taking in the customs of the valah that have seen our ears mutilated from our heads in times past purely because we were different. Though, I suppose that is a given since the Empire, of which Ebonwood is a vassal, has been the main perpetrator of those brutal acts. The Mali against us have professed the sword over the quill, and supporting that is a barbaric motion. Why resort to violence and death when our Iblees-given curse has already reduced the number of Mali for centuries? The worst part is that we had to leave of our own accord since Ebonwood would not shut down their barbaric statements. That is no surprise either, surely they would support Ivarielle for the Empire has determined that are they rightful leader of a people that do not accept them."

He would stoke the fireplace in the Silver Bastille as he spoke on, this time in a calmer voice, "The Conclave has no legitimacy in its ways if they are more willing to trust the words of a mali'ata that threatened murder as a supposed joke when they have already killed mali'thill on the road of their political ambition, rather than a mali'thill who wishes to seek unity amongst Mali who has done no wrong." Leithedir would click his tongue, "How many more reputations will be ruined, how many more will they support the killing of until they see Ivarielle for who they are?"

“You alone are not the Silver State, Braxus. Accept that you fucked up.” Valindra snickered as she read the response, rum bottle in hand. “I wonder how it feels to know that even your supposed allies, your own council are turning on you since they have seen the truth.”

Breathing deeply upon reading the missive, a tanned Sailor 'Aheral smiles. "The laws of our great Citystate are there for the benefit of all of her 'Aheral citizenry. We are afforded much privilege, and barbarious Mali of the rival Citystates tear up at the sight of our laws. I wonder why?" He returns to enjoying a life of fishing and freedom at the benefit of his many high elven privileges

"As a present 'Aheral. A pure one from Haelun'or. I do say that all citizens do not support the princess of bandits. I also disagree with the claims of any accusation of slavery when there has been no investigator through our gates." A mali'aheral says to his friends whilst getting suited for an upcoming marriage.

Laerdya looked over the missive again within the comfort of her home from prying eyes outside the Jade State, six jars upon a table, as a single un-gloved hand rubbed the grains of alchemical powder from one of these jars she'd produced a few Elven days ago with her teacher, looking over the words, as she pondered the situation the Silver State had found itself in.

"Perhaps a song?" she quietly asks herself, as she put the missive aside to focus on her studies, thoughts for later and others to speak to. Humming as she shifted focus.

“Finally, we have the Sohaer that I have been waiting for.” Usamea would smile upon seeing the missive “The Eldari conclave as someone who dearly supports the idea of the Mali kind uniting, was something I eagerly looked forward to. For far too long the elves have lived separated from one another, constantly bickering over such illogical matters that have no true concern to any of us. I truly hoped perhaps this attempt to unify the elves would prove fruitful, however I must say this is nothing but yet another attempt of the ‘Elven Union’, a union between elven states but the most powerful of Mali states has been excluded. I wonder how it went, Irrinor is no longer, Vira’ker is no longer and the herd of maliata’fenn, that for some miracle has prevented extinction, is but an irrelevant stain upon these realms.” The elfess would pause for a while, trying to remember how many elven nations were alive and well from the Elven Union, oh well, none that is How did it go? The only sovereign state of the Elven Union - Oh wait, Haelun’or was not involved - Yet we, are the only ones blooming with life. 

This Conclave, All elves equal. All elves, Malin. Is by definition excluding the Children of Larihei. We are not children of the false father, distant relatives at most. Malin is but the very definition of the elven betrayal us Mali’aheral have to suffer. You also call all elves equal, yet you are actively including the very one that wishes to remove us from the world of the living and make us go extinct. 

The last time the elves were indeed united was under the rule of the Silver State. Mere attempts have been maid, they all coming to but failure. If the Mali states on the continent of Almaris will keep supporting the pretender, true unity will not happen.” Said the Silver Councillor of Haelun’or, her words heard by many within the inn of the state. Conversations were filled with topics regarding many others, only those politically inclined were humouring the idea of this conclaveAnd Minuvas, do never threaten me with words such as ‘Please recognize that I remain the only Elven Prince to not recotgnize Ivarielles claims - for we have yet to ascertain Malin's will in this matter.’

In short, this conclave is bound to fail— sooner or later. Haelun’or shall once again tell the world ‘We told you so’ and when we do, it might be too late for you apologise.”

"The day the rest of the sons of Malin reunite under Haelun'or will be at the end of the World. Just accept it, no one with a logical mind would acknowledge you, Braxus, as the future of all Mali. You sow discourse with Fenn with baseless accussations, and your ill-witted kinsmen post the most obscene propaganda, claiming Fennic people are beastial looking. Where we all know that to be a false narrative. So end your sickening propaganda." Ruathar Indoren laughs at the folly that continuously spew from Haelun'or.

Edited by Tulan

Taevas slams his hands against the arm rests of his wheelchair, causing several people to glance over concernedly. 

"I'VE TOLD EVERYONE! EVERYONE WHO ASKS! I'M NOT A FUC- flipping SLAVE! HOW MANY TIMES!"

He wheels out of the tavern in quite a state, resolving to listen to a music disc to calm him down.