A Birdlike Petition

cappor

THE TOUCAN PETITION

Coat of arms of Mespalia - Anterra

COA of the Toucan Company - EST. 1885

Spoiler

Mighty , strong , intelligent , is what those call the Toucan - for that, simply, is what they are. Since the beginning of time these birds have flown free, majestically in the skies above, specifically the tropical lands where Elysium settles today. For now I present The Toucan Petition, to the great Dutchy of Elysium , and most formally Eugeo de Astrea. This petition states that the current representative of Elysium, the Bokolo, shall retire for then a new symbolic measure shall arise - The Toucan. This great bird symbolizes the ideas that the people's voices hold great strength , and that the gathering of ideas carries great importance in these communities. Shall it interest Duke Eugeo de Astrea, I, founder and head of the Toucan Company, offer a formal debate to occur in the square of Elysium upon the topic of this petition. The date may be chosen by himself.

I then ask you, the people, to sign this petition to help Elysium unify once more and unite it's people. If you wish to sign this petition, leave the following credentials below.

Name -

Yes folks, that's really it. Just your name.

Whether accepted or denied, Iscesi Velulaei'onn shall be granted his unbanishment if Eugeo de Astrea holds said debate to spectate said event.

Signed,

Komika Hand

Fitz signs the petition only from pure curiosity of what this debate may consist of

Fitzgerald De Astrea

Kosher Daesmon happily signs the petition