BEST BARCLEI BURGANN

MotherLay

THE BEST BARCLEI BURGANN

PLEES COME SAY HALLO TO ME

FibFAkAV9koByhVzUAisp6vKFcaDHCHKyUHFd0uTvu9Y7M2OXitXNiUVggs11_6eOo_6BG_x7TrBEl_KqoI1NGOk-o8EA2iGmkJJYmhalFUeqbRB2xfsTLxstXIJUiYQgB4BR5Sq

A depiction of HER LADYSHIP Aloisa Liesel Barclay of ROOMAR

The missive is very clearly written by a child, where the penmanship was crude and many words were misspelled. There is even crayon used on some of the sections.

TO THE GUTTEST BOYS 

Its that time of yeer again, and all the gurls across the land are geting lonly, with no won by thare side! YOU CAN FICKS THAT!

Aloisa Liesel Barclay is looking for a boo to do things for her and get her gifs! In this leter, sent to al the chilldren her age, is a list of her own kwalities, and what trayts and ideeas she wants her sootor to hold! Don’t miss your chance on such a great gurl!

WHY ALOISA IS NICE:

I. I am realy pretty, way to pretty, even.

II. I am the bestest gurl in all of Haense cause I am

III. Im doing realy good in my studys, so I am sooper smart, more smart than other people with blond hare.

IV. I have big dream, and lots of minas.

V. My favorit color is blu.

VI. I like flowers, and Im not alerjick like stoopid peeple.

VII. I have the bestest dog in the world, and you can see him sometimes

VIII. I run the bestest theeter companey in the whole world, so you can see thos shows

IX. I am prety

WHAT ALOISA WANTS:

I. Someone who will get me blu thing

II. Someone who will giv me chokolats

III. Someone who will give me flowers

IV. Someone who will give me gifs

V. Someone who will not be meen

VI. Someone who will give me fur

VII. Someone who will give me jewelerey

VIII. Someone who will do what I say

Send a berd to Aloisa Barclay

SIGNED

HER PRINZESSINSELF, Aloisa Liesel Barclay

[OOC]

I made this post for just some light fun, please refrain from responding on this forum if you are not a child character!

Sibylla Barclay read the missive, noting her sister's crude penmanship. "Ja, Ich will need to get mutter to have her take lessons, won't Ich?" She sighed, folding the now stolen missive in half. She'd have to show this to her parents.

Edited by CupOTea__

Adhemar Dusek, the young Morovar, would read the missive, very clearly confused and needing of help, he would ask his Papej @Lokvank to assist him with reading it, "Eam not sure Ea have heard about her... apart from now..." He would have admitted out loud, though shuddering in his step as he shook his head towards the missive, knowing that he was not going to do either of those things.

Eugen Barclay, would simply question his sister's mental state, though deciding to not ask her out of fear of being attacked by her, instead returning to admire the famed Reinmaren Steeds.

Edited by Armod

Adele Ludovar sheds a tear because, A) she is not allowed out of the house to spend time with Aloisa if she wished, and B) she is not a boy so couldn't apply either way.

Meanwhile, Adrianna Darkwood questions her much younger cousin, murmuring to herself. "Ist pronounced Barclay Bargain, Aloisa." She mutters, shaking her head, "Und du can get mannen without having to apply für them, mein Liebe.." The grown woman tuts at her cousin's lack of tact, making a note to coach the young girl in proper politeness.