Burning Blood - A Call for Those Who Seek Good

RaijenStars

BURNING BLOOD

A Call for Those Who Seek Good

4 0 7 E.S

kCG1pT395BUhcAy37Mb0XLSJeDrhlyw7WhLciO2kI_pWMNttgRPTt43eQK-pqXJQGIRk1ttYsrwGYHEEGNTW9BCbUJhF1g0jIy3Ku1oR60ddglIzGpP4Z-1g4L06rSVMY1HvZlQb

Honour needs its keeper, and the law needs its warden.

The Office of the Justiciar needs burning blood.

Where there is a sinner to be unveiled, or a criminal to be proven guilty, this responsibility falls to the Jovenaar of the Kongzem of Haense to seek out the truth and bring it to light before all the realm. 

I CALL YOU

I, Johann Fredrick Ludovar, High Justiciar of Haense, call upon you to take up the mantle of Jovenaar - as inquisitor, seeker of truth, and judge. 

What are Jovenaars?

The Jovenaar are the magistrates of the Crown of Haense, charged with seeing justice done throughout the Kongzem. This requires them to act as both investigators in seeking out when a crime may have been committed, and sitting as judge when a criminal, or disputing citizens, are brought before them. With the full extent of Haeseni law,  the Jovenaar must consider all the evidence to determine the truth, and punish wrongdoers.

How is it done?

To become a Jovenaar, one needs to be recommended by the Justiciar, approved by the Royal Duma, and finally named to the post by the King of Haense.

The position of Jovenaar comes with power and responsibility, and thus the Justiciar must be convinced of sound moral character and sharp mind. Often, an aspiring Jovenaar will serve as a ward to the Justiciar as a trial period before they can be nominated for the position.

What is required of me?

A head on your shoulders. A Jovenaar needs to make tough choices, with frozen heart and a calm mind. A Jovenaar must consider all law, and all facts, before making a decision that may result in life or death. There can be no hesitation - there can be no hastiness. For a Jovenaar does not serve to only punish the wrong, but to champion justice.

Join the Office of Justiciar Today

To join, send me a bird or come ask me in person

Spoiler

[OOC]

Send me a message on discord

NathanCr#8314

SIGNED,

HIS EXCELLENCY, Johann Fredrick Ludovar, Baron of Otistadt, High Justiciar of Haense

Ser Reinhardt Barclay wonders if he should dust off his old detective’s badge