[The Golden Lord's Goodbye]

Datweirdguy

[A large number of messengers spread across all of Almaris carrying large leather bags full of sealed pieces of parchment which they handed to everyone they came across. The piece of parchment were simple and without any unnecessary decorations except for a large wax seal. ]

The letter reads as follows :

My name is Davli Goldhand, many of you may know me and yet more of you will know my father Dorumnir Goldhand.

Many of you may already have heard or have had their suspicions. 

It is with a heavy heart that i confirm them.

Dorumnir Goldhand, Saviour of the Goldhand clan has left our midst.

I simply wish to give everyone an opportunity to say goodbye to my father, even though there be no body we will celebrate his legacy and preserve his memory.

All are invited to come to the Goldhand manor located at the port of Tor'shorvath and remember my father as they see fit.

May the Braths guide your path.

[OOC 2:30 pm Est at the Goldhand manor. Coords : XYZ 1195, 163, 1854]

GOLDHAND_COMM_2_2.png

The ever ticking Clan Father of the Goldhands ruminates in his throne, bearing the weight of his Father's title. "Indeed, things to be said about Dorimnur Goldhand...ever the worthy dwed."

"His contribution to t'eh cause will nae bhe forgotten" The elderly druid Knud sighed after word had reached him. "Mah t'eh snails carreh 'is bodeh 'ome.."

Durin Hammerforge reads the missive with great sadness "Oi will miss em soo much" 

A lonesome Rabbit comes out of hiding as word reached her. She clutches a scar, sighs, and prepares for a trip.

"May the old dwed thrive in the afterlife or wherever he is now. I shall use what I learned from him to forge a create many weapons and I will continue to sharpen my craft overtime." The Druid's head lowered as he folded the missive, placing it neatly on a pile beside him. 

"May teh Brath guide 'is path and 'is soul be ever at rest," Octavium of the Deepstone mutters a prayer.