[SOLD] The Cure for Vampirism

The King Of The Moon

Presbyter Ileana, hearing that only liquid currency would be allowed, offers her cousin 20,500 bottles of plum rakija. 

And then pleads to her cousin that this play for profit is beneath her father, the Marquis of Izvoroshu. 

Filibert Applefoot bids a high value NFT priced at 21,000 minas

unknown.png

Edmond of Sava, contently sipping some plum rakija of which the flavor was unparalleled, chortled uncontrollably at the many bidders.

"The ultimate auction house spook. . ."

Edited by Quantumatics

1 hour ago, Undubitably said:

"Wh-Why are you spending Minas on a parchment?"

The man uttered as he peered towards Marchosias. The Nephilim soon turned the man, before stating such.

"It's a Non-Fungible Recipe. It contains the rights to the single tiny recipe in Almaris, I used basic funds to get it, so we can turn it into a profit later! It doesn't do anything, but it'll be worth billions in the future -- to investors, that is."

Afterwards, he turned to bid 13,000 minas on the cure!

Another Nephilim stares at the parchment, canvassing an exact identical photographic rendition of the Non-Fungible Recipe, at least, before a horrid Du Locian banker beings to scream.

"You think it's funny to take screenshots of people's NFPs, huh? Property theft is a joke to you? I'll have you know that the blockchain doesn't lie. I own it. Even if you save it, it's my property. You are mad that you don't own the art that I own."

"Delete that screenshot." After hours on end, the banker kicks him out of the fiefdom.

Some urbane youth chuckled mirthlessly, an idle hand thumbing the ornate gildings of his coat lining as he spoke: 

"I hear olog dung proves an effective cure."

1 hour ago, The King Of The Moon said:

Amidst the confusion of various dead bodies, calligraphy kits and deeds of dubious validity being issued, the auctioneer would clarify that the current bid is tied at 13,000 minae.

Responses are issued to the two tied bidders, clarifying that one must outbid the other to proceed on account of the identical sums offered.@Undubitably @Slorbin

Aether sends a Du-Locian brain blast in the direction of the alchemist bidding 20,000 minae, which she very much had. @Undubitably

Alec looked through his vast fortune acrewed, and grimaced. It'd all be gone if he did this. But if his beliefs were to be true...

He sent out a bid for 23,000 minae.

Just now, TryaxReck said:

Alec looked through his vast fortune acrewed, and grimaced. It'd all be gone if he did this. But if his beliefs were to be true...

He sent out a bid for 23,000 minae.

Aether laughed at the pitiful sum. 26,000 Minae. Stat...

"This is a big wig money laundering scheme." Maxim comments on the Morduan NFT auction.

13 hours ago, The King Of The Moon said:

Copying this recipe does not equate ownership of it, and will be punished as theft in the microstate of Comoară. True ownership of the recipe will be accredited in a catalogue of alchemists kept by the Prince himself, known as the 'Brew Chain'.

Norlandic alchemist Sylvia Camian right-clicked the recipe"This is just liked that time I stole that painting of a monkey."

2 minutes ago, AstriaS said:

Norlandic alchemist Sylvia Camian right-clicked the recipe"This is just liked that time I stole that painting of a monkey."

A Comoaran fact-checker screams in horror as he watches Sylvia conduct the heinous act.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JUST COPYING THE RECIPE DOESN'T EQUAL OWNERSHIP! THIS IS THEFT! I PAID 4,000,000 MINAE TO GET MY NAME ON THAT HOU-ZI WITH GLASSES!"