Results of the Sigra Leikr'mar

UnusualBrit

Results of the Sigra Leikr’mar

Year 59 of the Second Age, 11th of Grand Harvest

ooMhqMvaAb4-r7AFctSQQF_M_KMvZXtHhJ_eabAPc2EwnyyFamyv6AZw1K-tslOCrWy9VYw8VqwChgqQwP8kx0hL8U4oAo3aamLAfqIGxF-FhJHGn0HA6TngPqdM9TJmxaw67Cxk

A Frostbeard Gladiator duking it off against a Hanseti Gladiator

Yesterday in the year 59 of the Second Age, on the 10th of the Grand Harvest; Gladiators from across the Tripartite Accord and the Ferrymen gathered for the Victory Games; the Sigra Leikr’mar. Once they arrived, I Gamesmaster Gildroc Goldhand announced it’s beginning and the following roster of Gladiator’s participated.

Participating Gladiators

May Dungrimm bless them!

Argnos Frostbeard
Samuel Starling
Iscesi 
Niriel
Kronk Stormheart
Bjorn Grandaxe
Marius Irongut

Sebastian Bishop
Elsiimah’Ceru
Elliphas

Edmund Barclay

The games began with team fights, in which the Ferrymen (their team comprised of Eliphas, Elsiimah’Ceru and Iscesi) were victorious against the Brotherhood of Saint Karl. Earning each member ten Karzul. Following that came the melee in which all Gladiators participated; the victor of that was Kronk Stormheart who won twenty Karzul. And to cap it all off, Kronk Stormheart defeated Hanseti Samuel Starling in the final match of the duels earning himself fifty Karzul on top of his previous twenty Karzul as well as the prestigious and vacant title of Grand Champion as a reward for the martial talents he had displayed in both the melee and the duels. 

I would like to thank all those who came, those who participated and those who watched and I hope the show of fraternal unity shown here today will be a message to our enemies; the wig-wearers of Oren!  

Signed

Grand Steward and Gamesmaster of Urguan
Gildroc Goldhand