Prince of the Flame - Trials of a Herald

louislxix

GCBUjsbmnF0PxmXUB4vHWxaH19myO1E36zYmbBrU3zjHmucrqyvPjLh0fEu8BL2N87ruxZ86wXJiJd5H9cZRfedXrKz0VwwDJIG_MxO2YjACZx9h712zg0L9uXtxTVq-KkLtEfUf

SyEoxqPWSmGddDgssBaVVYP_h8tO9aE7sqtPm7UqQoVc7VDjg3xBeg8uvxOT-llc_sPqnyZRxO5ZRy7KFmnwjeiA8wnUnjpvOzZArGwTLP3MIZ07e22LRnxISKWUBHBjOful_BKg

YOUNG PRINCE OF THE FLAME

For you to be in question of ascent, first and foremost, to strive for ASIOTH, one must make show of their mettle and exhibit their merit. To persevere through the exhausting path granted. To bridge the gap between disloyal, faithless descendants, to formidable Titans of yore. To serve - but not in the interest of oneself, for the Archdrakaar and he only. Boons o’ weight, they are your gift, but shall you spread your wings, or keel? Mind, or knowledge, do not forget they are your boon moreover - but shall your mind swell and burgeon like a leech?

What are you now? A sorrowful young Prince - but what could you become? A Brother o’ mine - no, a comrade? Side-by-side, or alone, accursed to a shallow, mortal grave?

Your heart is discontent, but are you willed to oppose further anguish, in the strive of ASIOTH.

Will your avid flame quell, young Prince? Or will it flourish?

SyEoxqPWSmGddDgssBaVVYP_h8tO9aE7sqtPm7UqQoVc7VDjg3xBeg8uvxOT-llc_sPqnyZRxO5ZRy7KFmnwjeiA8wnUnjpvOzZArGwTLP3MIZ07e22LRnxISKWUBHBjOful_BKg

TRIAL OF DEVOTION

To open your mind for enlightenment is where your story begins.

The holds of you, likely, are donned with mats of prayer - but not for he, the Great Titan. Where is the faith in that? 

You must construct a shrine, keep it safe and sound from the eyes of the peering, faithless ilk. Use it to undergo prayers for, and in the name of the Great Titan. 

TRIAL OF FORBEARANCE

What do you know of perseverance, Prince? Of dedication? Of the will of yourself?

Descendent now - only those of vigour can withstand what is to come in their path. So what vigour holds in your bones and mind?

You must take upon a pilgrimage, spanning from the fiery heart of the Firelands to the hostile climate of the Rimeveld. For five days and in rags you shall wear, to prove one’s mettle. All found on your venture shall be documented, be it our shrines - or all else that piques an interest. In case of a shrine, you will restore it to an unsullied state if blemished.

[I expect you to have an ST watch over this pilgrimage.]

TRIAL OF PERCEPTION

The minds of dragons are as staunch as the body of themselves. Yet - frail they might become, burdened with knowledge. Does your mind hold strong as your being might do? Gifted, we are scholars, in tow, I expect you, Prince of the Flame

You must study any three of the Aurelects of our kin, to be acquainted in your strive of ASIOTH. No ordinary, fickle descendants may comprehend it so, but are you ordinary? Write an exposition of your understanding of our Aurelects, or, a story that invokes the themes of three which you have comprehended.

[I do not expect you to write an entire thesis, but your understanding should be shown in what you write for me.]

Here you venture on your path of ascension - Prince of the Flame. Shall you persist or perish on your track to Ordainment?

[This letter is only available to myself and another, it is not public.]

A horned creature observed from a darkened obelisk within the firelandic-waste. It seemed pleased at the sight before his serpentine-gaze.

FFRK_Ifrit_1st_FFXV.png.2d49a1948d103ec04a5f2c03d11d6eaf.png