Epic new Skin Shop

Yaldabaoth

Hello, I'm a long time skinner and I've decided to open a public shop for any and all commissions.

Here is a small portfolio of some skins I've done relatively recently. https://imgur.com/a/ZRMVPYA

My goal is to offer the best quality skins around at a fair price and as quickly as I can manage, I make skins to order, take cash, and charge primarily on time invested. I'm entirely willing to work with you on any and every commission you make to make sure you're happy with your investment, I want anyone purchasing my skins to not only be satisfied with the skin, but happy with my customer service.

I'm fully capable of making pretty much any sort of skin you'd like, if you have any request or question please let me know.

If you're in the market for a variety of skins, be it uniforms or just filling out a wardrobe, I offer discounts for several skin commissions, if you have any questions just ask.

Hit me up at YaldSkins#0539 for any questions or commissions.

God damn Zidoax, you're gonna put @Qizu out of business with a portfolio like this. 

how long would you usually say you take to complete a skin, and what could I reasonably expect to pay for say, a creature skin?

I love the Zidoax skin maker (walker)

39 minutes ago, Valannor said:

God damn Zidoax, you're gonna put @Qizu out of business with a portfolio like this. 

how long would you usually say you take to complete a skin, and what could I reasonably expect to pay for say, a creature skin?

For time, it really depends on what my irl situation is, I can and do occasionally finish skins in the same day or on the next day, but I try and complete stuff within a week or two at the most, if there's a timeframe for something then lmk and ill try and work with u. Pricing really varies, if u hmu at the linked discord and shoot some refs ill try and guestimate,  but generally I'd say the average between everything ive done is around 20 something for a good piece, there are some exceptions to this but like everything else, I'll work with u and keep you as the commissioner informed.

I do particularly enjoy doing spook skins.

$ZDX really hot stock rn

+rep quick trades and no scam

Epic move, the King of Mynebor supports this action. 💪

Time to buy BTC to support my skin addiction +1