The Teaparty Truce

The Teaparty Truce

Yfn1pqj4wCTSKytFUJ_58siT0HzBnuyi7SxRr9Q3PKdWCrYASL25u0lJPOCqXRDTAHOx3AL-_uxXxXvVnt2pTXaT2GSifQCEKvw4q9OhVy1CkCXLpet_6QjSrF0mLnf6ckjHdC0J

An invitation for the diplomats of Hoonse, their duchies and vassals, and their respective rulers.

[!] These missives are clearly written by a child, though it seems this one is taking it all a little bit too seriously (a bit of a try-hard). There is evident adult assistance, causing the missive to be perfectly legible and worded.

Rulers of Hoonse,

As Grand Prinzenas of Vidoos, I hereby humbly invite you to a teaparty in an attempt to conduct diplomacy, on behalf of His Royal Majesty, Mikhail I. My koeng has no such desire to surrender his claim on your kingdom, and so if this war is to proceed, then I see it pertinent we establish some ground rules that each side will honor, as to hopefully avoid another unfortunate incident such as the Duke of Roonmar’s missing finger. I think we could all agree on that.

As such, I will host you all within the walls of Vidoos, or in a place of neutral ground that each side agrees upon. Tea, cookies, and mini finger sandwiches will be provided, so please make sure we schedule this meeting some time before snack time. It’s very important I don’t spoil my appetite, as I’ll be grouchy for the next few hours, and I don’t want to be sent to the naughty corner to study the scrolls (even though I love godani).

I await your response, and am hopeful of your agreement. I will attach some of my proposed rules below, and you may counteract with your own, if you so please.

[!] Attached to the missive is yet another missive, neatly stapled to the parchment. These rules are up for discussion, and may be changed, amended, or added to, at the aforementioned tea party.

• You are not allowed to break into either side's private quarters to vandalize, steal, or otherwise disrupt their personal belongings. 

• You are not allowed to force or trick either side into eating something that could cause them to become ill in any way.

• You are not allowed to make ‘vyr mamej’ jokes. That is very disrespectful.

• You are not allowed to use real weapons in combat, and may only bring wooden or weapons that are specifically made to be toys. 

• If an event or party is being hosted and both sides of the war are invited, you must not disrupt the evening's festivities and remain respectful of the host.

• If a member of either side of this conflict breaks one of these proposed rules, they will be banished from both Vidoos, Hoonse, and all other duchies in the area, and will no longer be allowed to participate or play with the other children. 

Godani bless you all, I hope you will accept my humble invitation. Please let me know which day, and time, you will be able to attend.

Signed,

GRAND PRINZENAS ANGELIKA IRENA VAS RUTHERN 

Of Vidoos.

tbeDNSkl0nB7IVabpMEgNbMMgKYy56Zj2C7Ejd0tA4mFuu3nrAmsVA_QxCPlNtYu9bZjrUsDUkAPVbVmzTzxt-YxNYDvB5qx7ZXVjdBGwPCxSEo1Y4DBgY_yWYIRxAHw98SDLpoE

Konstanz Barclay's face dropped as he read the mention of mini finger sandwiches.

Karl Sigmar squints at the missive, purposefully focusing upon 'eating something.' "They couldn't handle my style."