Ve Edlervik

Zanthuz

Ser Casimir Colborn smiles as he reads the names of the many Colborns that served the Haeseni state.

HP Tylos I, aka Alfred Barclay smiles the Sun's Smile, "Of course."

44 minutes ago, Zanthuz said:

Coronation of the King - Marian Sword
The second item given to the king during his coronation is the Marian Sword - symbol of the people. During the original settlement of the Duchy of Haense, the clear majority of the peasant population remained Hansetian, and so at the opposite of military life rested in the left hand the sword of the people. The sword is reputed to be the sword Gaius Marius, first monarch of Hanseti, and even in battle is worn by the king, in order to always carry the will of the Haeseni people with him.

Gaisorix hal'Daelduron found himself perusing this latest compilation in the library at Karosgrad contently. He thumbed through the pages, captivated with the lengthy histories and rich detail.

Spoiler

Regular Season Football GIF by NFL

So that is where my sword went. Banter aside, wonderful writing and always cool seeing Haense chugging along!

An ancient and wayward Kortrevich looks fondly upon the missive, a reminder of a simple childhood that she once lived- before bowing her head to kiss the very text that spoke of her dearly departed mother.

Spoiler

Incredibly impressive! I'm always glad to see the wheels keep turning in Haense- truly a comprehensive piece on the nation.