OFFICIUM AD DEUM

Pureimp10

"Does this mean that there is nie more Empire Borsa?" a fat princess asked to her eldest brother Karl, "What about godan?" full of questions!

@GMRO

"FOR THE GLORY OF GOD! DEUS VULT! DEATH TO THE ANATHEMA! RAISE YOUR SWORDS IN REBELLION, O' RIGHTEOUS WHO REMAIN! MARCH ON THE CITY OF THE ANATHEMA! DEUS VULT!" Roared out a certain man who supported the Pontiff and Canonism fanatically!

R

“He’s the best High Pontiff of the century. Also he has the cutest eyes.” commented Bogdana after reading this missive, shortly after, both she and all of her friends swooned.

Fiodor Cardinal Allobrogum, who had been in Oren on pilgrimage to aid out its citizens in any way he could as a show of good will for about four months now, immediately packed his things and left after the Pontiff's declaration. It saddened him that he had to leave Oren behind, but ultimately he knew its inept rulers to be at fault once again. He prayed for those he left behind on his way back.

Karl Sigmar found himself confused as his younger sister questioned the boy, he instead put his lion hat firmly back on his head. "Ea am a lion, niet a priest, Maya." @zuziee

Ser Trent Tricepts sits within the Karosgrad Church late at night, playing a song on his tuba.

Spoiler

Manfred shakes his head sternly, he strongly disagrees with the words of the Holy King of Haense Everard IV. He prepares himself to support his EMPEROR against the perfidious plotting of the old man in the north.

Having finished disagreeing with the letter Manfred would join his fellows in Arichsdorf at the tavern where they would all perform their cultural Norlandic dance in celebration of the weekend's festivities.

"I HATE THE ANTI-HOREN I HATE THE ANTI-HOREN I HATE THE ANTI-HOREN I HATE THE ANTI-HOREN I HATE THE ANTI-HOREN!" Screeches Basil "Big Bazza" of Esbec, proud Risorgimentist, anti-adunian, empire hater and maniac as he clutches his prayer beads in fervent prayer, pouring out libations of pub ale for the success of the Pontiff. 

"A proud Empire stripped of its principles because of the selfish acts of the Throne," Moliana lamented to herself.  "All of those poor people. . . lost to the infectious madness found in the weight of that crown which sinks a ship filled with innocents unable to stop it.  They throw faults at everyone else but themselves, even if they follow in the same steps as their enemies.  It is akin to a child mimicking the moves of his opponent in chess, in hopes of soon gaining the upper hand."

"Imperial lands given to non-humans, treaties made with mercenaries, orcs, and tribesmen- How is the rest of Almaris meant to find integrity in the Empire's arguments against His Holiness?  Where is the honor and honesty?" 

22 minutes ago, Lionbileti said:

"But the church crowns sovereigns, not some washed up Prince of a backwater swamp town!" Remarked Olivier from the heavens, as he'd continue his chess game with his beloved friend Cyrus Mareno.

"LET THE MAN DIE IN PEACE!" A Mareno shouted at the sky

Spoiler

All references to the ex-player 'Mickaelhz''s characters must be sent through and approved by the Ferrymen Co. approval board. For more information please contact one of our representatives.

Father Klaus yelled at his Reinmaren servant as he showed him the missive from the Pontiff before throwing it into the pile of manure along with the letter from earlier "Nein Hans, don't throw the Pontiff's missive into the pile ast well, du dumb fuckhead!"

The Dowager-Duchess of Adria, in the midst of this news being delivered to her, finalized her writings with a crimson-wax seal.

"For Philip...and all those whose lives have been wasted upon this sinful pair."

James Fisher offers up a prayer to his absent friend Philip Aurelian "I'm sorry I was not there for you in your hour of need. Nevertheless, I have attained the resolve to commit myself to the path of justice we shared. I will do what is necessary for your line by killing the empress and her children." @ErikAzog