Reintroducing Conflict & My Next Steps as Admin

itdontmatta

OMG this is so epic can't wait to be featured in the next project xxx

Special thanks to @FlemishSupremacyand @Mio. Whilst It was started by a few of us, you guys really went the extra step and helped make it a reality with @itdontmatta. Whilst we disagreed a points, I hope it leads to a better future and a community that becomes more mature for conflict. (unlikely)

I won't lie that I'm pleased to see the warrules come into a final state where they are available to all of the server. The additions are good and well thought out. Good job, matta, genuinely. I hope these warrules last, even if there is a change in administration and other staff leadership. Hopefully this puts an end to the era where wars just fail, or the rules have to be revised after every botched war and we're forced out of war for the next few months. With the way things are looking right now, I have faith that era is over, though.

Finally, complete at last. War Rules was a really fun project to be brought into upon joining the Moderation team. It really was a great example of the teamwork that goes on. There was a lot of feedback and opinions accounted for during the creation of these rules which is one factor that I think makes them so great- the involvement players had. There's a lot to be fixed on the server and there's a lot that will be fixed given time. 

p.s. im an idiot

Spoiler

image.png.5a3c22ccfbf1fb6afef184f5aee7c02c.png

Just now, __Clocky said:

shut up

mad cuz bad 

Rust Logo, history, meaning, symbol, PNG

Itdontmatta did what nobody else could before, make me happy with conflict rules

Boy I sure hope this thread will be filled with positivity and support! I sure hope people aren't mean to administrator Itdontmatta!

Lovely! Tysm for all your hard work