THE PROCLAMATION 2 FAITH

bickando

Yyi67Qk.png

LFG to get revenge on joeltheginger for getting lorraine killed by the romstuns HMU

yo this is pretty gross. keep it to RP, and if you're going to make memes, at least make it about the character, CHARLOTTE, who is doing things, rather than try and come for the player.

Forgot to mention OOC shitposting in the guide to imperial RP

Efforts been made to keep everything in RP, bit weird to see a lot of shitposts flooding forums despite that.  It's unfortunate that many players are eager to presume the worst out of someone's intentions for their RP

7 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

Forgot to mention OOC shitposting in the guide to imperial RP

Efforts been made to keep everything in RP, bit weird to see a lot of shitposts flooding forums despite that.  It's unfortunate that many players are eager to presume the worst out of someone's intentions for their RP

joeltheginger has shitposted everything that has had to do with lorraine for the past 6 years as an immortal vampire claimant sipping pina coladas in aeldin, let's not get on our high horse here

8 minutes ago, bickando said:

joeltheginger has shitposted everything that has had to do with lorraine for the past 6 years as an immortal vampire claimant sipping pina coladas in aeldin, let's not get on our high horse here

I am UnBaed

and two wrongs don't make a right *plus this shit was like 6 years ago* if I can put aside a grudge with someone that tried to smear my name with art commissions across the server, i think you can let go of some beef about an rp nation 

17 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

I am UnBaed

and two wrongs don't make a right *plus this shit was like 6 years ago* if I can put aside a grudge with someone that tried to smear my name with art commissions across the server, i think you can let go of some beef about an rp nation 

i made a meme and i've talked it thru with muna why are you so offended about this

edit: here's proof so you dont waste time typing a response

vXk0tcq.png

9 minutes ago, bickando said:

i made a meme and i've talked it thru with muna why are you so offended about this

edit: here's proof so you dont waste time typing a response

vXk0tcq.png

Bit hard to catch someone's tone through text and memes like the one you made.  I guess I, too, am at fault for presuming the worst in people............

Crying Emoji Dies GIF - Crying Emoji Dies GIFs

3 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

Bit hard to catch someone's tone through text and memes like the one you made.  I guess I, too, am at fault for presuming the worst in people............

Crying Emoji Dies GIF - Crying Emoji Dies GIFs

just remember that we are playing a video game ! i am not the enemy. the enemy is the patriarchal block hierarchy that systematically oppresses e-women (u).

1 minute ago, bickando said:

just remember that we are playing a video game ! i am not the enemy. the enemy is the patriarchal block hierarchy that systematically oppresses e-women (u).

girls aren't real tho

14 hours ago, UnBaed said:

girls aren't real tho

factual.