Tsecsar Couples Counseling

TheCapybara

Tsecsar Couples Counseling

63745eaff41d510bcda1802a8628ea7b.jpg

“The Lies In Paradise’s” By a unknown Savoyardic painter (1800)

It is known throughout history, couples, most of the time have a certain event which pushes the two partners who once loved each other to despise one another and even attempt to harm the other to get revenge. Which then typically leaves an emotional scar on the children of the couple or gives anguish to both sides of the conflicting spouses (or partners), which in the end is only causes more injury for both parties and others, such as the children of the partners, relatives, and etc. 

A while back, I remembered when I was about, thirty, I spoke with a fellow traveler while I lived a nomadic life style. We talked and talked, about how one should live their lives and how one should take care of themselves mentally and physically. Then I realized. Perhaps they need someone to help them go through these proles, a counselor, someone who could help couples go step by step and untangle misunderstandings or wrong doings. Because shouldn't all people at least try or attempt to solve squabbles? End the suffering these partners burden with each other?

Today I, Saevil Tscsar, announce the opening of the Tscsar Counseling Services hosted in Peter's Way One, the services sponsored by the Halcourt Family. My services will be disclosed and will not be released to any gossip columns for moral reasons or will it not be disclosed to anyone who asks, again, because of morality. My services also extends beyond counseling, my services will also include normal counseling and familial counseling.

I will not accept couples if one side is unwilling to participate in the session. If one of the partners is abusive I will have to report such to your receptive governments. Anyone who confesses a murder or any crime I will have to report to your receptive governments. Additionally, if unwilling to come to Providence for international reasons such as religious schisms or if the country you come from is at war with Oren, I am more then willing to come to your own desired location.

To all who find this in good health,

Saevil Tsecsar

[!] Below would be a sheet for people to fill out times for appointments and their reason.

Spoiler

( Respond your application in spoiler )

Name (Last-name included) :

Race :

Country

Reasoning :

Parenter :

(Only write down if for couples counseling)

Last-name :

(Only write down if for familial counseling)

( Message me in discord to just set up a time oocly for the RP sessions )

The old, crunkly founder of House Tsecsar wakes from her slumber. "I definitely could've used this 50 years ago!"