Carrington Couture

shay

na5oGXV8jIj36LeeYiPzrdvDK3ykrbrc955FYEhFI8HFv8Mno-Qsb0VbqyFFAP8ZIyYVKWuergCyTEwKbtWr7dxKB01qV6e4KDjc8UJykFHjNRjM7_BNnmM3BRsMihk1S4yxZe_Q

A depiction of the Grand Prince of Haense, Karl Sigmar, in his signature Carrington Couture hat

CARRINGTON COUTURE.

By Amadea.

Are your pockets itching?

Are you dying to spend your peered parent’s hard earned mina? (Or your own mina, I don’t discriminate)

This is the business for you.

Couture, of the Carrington Sort.

A term recently penned by yours truly (Amadea), for my business. 

As a Carrington, business - it runs in my blood. 

PDA2iZmUmKhZ3D7Nsw70DQVsRtEmVURg26kay5zx89NykJPr7s1ajiYVMYfmsLcl0i3ACkft16usB0hgMPf3Gtil8tAuXgecyAMju74-MkTpoL9Jhr50LMmDKkfzPjHvt5mbSOpPmAQBgaeNorH3bVgH8d01ibpQqazD6X6PBqt6G-O87bm4RV2tTfXiEECJPhVaR74mV6o7A_qjOsMmgEWBaua60G7dc53rg2KIKcpv4F6_n70perwIQQ7s1oLDut7-gfV5UkFJ2LAx7M4fvhpepUK2C_6S4fU7ydqpIlmNgpP4KScgfdwhKiKL_ggSduzA_iOrXBnoA4XTONqLQ8ZkTmta86WHGV8n3j6LN3E1uRk7TauST2hiKCFt58BiH6xGIwUO8Wj9lzlrFKbT89oE

I sell hats now.

They’re very fashionable.

All the cool kids wear them (I would know, I read it in a book).

If you would like to buy a hat, you may. But this is a business, so you need to pay me. I am a business woman afterall. 

Hats cost:

200 mina if we’re not friends.

150 if we are.

100 if you’re royalty. 

Maybe less if I like you, we can bargain. I’m great at bargaining. Willing and able. 

All hat requests must be made in person. 

I can be found in Providence, or in Karosgrad, or at my Manor. Either one. Depends on the day. 

I do not have a stall, I only have willpower and a few needles. 

Buy my hats.

Thank You.

Haristo.

Spasiba.

Penned by,

Lady Amadea Ulyssa of Carrington, Profession Cool-Kid Tailor, Business Woman.

DOMVgvOBABQFK1NpecpY476W624RX6YDey9Xb3NsLPngXlUXAwIvPKAeCdgVuej7EIv3IH58nRXtV8gzhZgiJ6Fpqh8vfAWl_tPofIYTXfUNP0x-o3lvcdWxQqwsvysn4Q1dSSfe

"Hat." remarked Wilhelm Wald.

"Rhys, Rhys! Please, Ea want one!" Angelika Irena cried, begging her brother for her very own Carrington Couture  hat.

Spoiler

did you draw that picture of gmro’s character bc if so that’s the most adorable art

Empress Anastasia I finds this missive to be the greatest of all she has seen so far, and ventures to tell her children so she may purchase hats for them.

Edited by Eryane

"She better give me a family discount!" The sibling of the entrepreneur, Coraline, whined.

“I would be lying if I said I was surprised, she is a Carrington..” Remarked the Baron of Carrington and father of Amadea.

Koenas Emma, having just finished buying a hat for each of her children, grinned. "Perhaps Sigismund will like one next..."

2 hours ago, Eryane said:
  Reveal hidden contents

did you draw that picture of gmro’s character bc if so that’s the most adorable art

Empress Anastasia I finds this missive to be the greatest of all she has seen so far, and ventures to tell her children so she may purchase hats for them.

With her inhuman ability to sniff a deal from a mile away, Amadea prepped her needles labeled For Royals Only - every good business woman knew not to mix instruments between classes.

Spoiler

yes i always make the silly little drawings, thank you!

2 hours ago, Melpomenne said:

"She better give me a family discount!" The sibling of the entrepreneur, Coraline, whined.

"Carringtons pay double!" proclaimed the youngest, and evidently ruthless of the bunch , Amadea.

8 hours ago, shay said:

100 if you’re royalty. 

Lorena Theodosia beckoned her mother's advice, pondering of the hats for only the coolest of kids in town!