[✗] [World Lore] - The Mortal Fears

Archipelego

it was epic before and it is epic now 

13 hours ago, Kujo said:

it was epic before and it is epic now 

😏

A very interesting concept that could breed quite a few events, and situations to be played with. A lot of potential with the concept to be applied into the world as long as people can play with them well and utilize the concepts to perform well with the world and players are willing to work with them. It will be interesting to see what kind of culture blooms through players creativity with this as well. 

I look forward to see the result of this, be it approved or not I'm sure you'll be able to rework it and bring it to life if you keep going at it. 

8 hours ago, Gladuos said:

image.png.724aa85b8ba3723f1534801cf0099cf8.png
image.png.10d03c90c348a6078840939ae2b03005.png
he's inside your home

😵

5 hours ago, Royal Peasant said:

A very interesting concept that could breed quite a few events, and situations to be played with. A lot of potential with the concept to be applied into the world as long as people can play with them well and utilize the concepts to perform well with the world and players are willing to work with them. It will be interesting to see what kind of culture blooms through players creativity with this as well. 

I look forward to see the result of this, be it approved or not I'm sure you'll be able to rework it and bring it to life if you keep going at it. 

😄

You are missing the Mortal Fear of Squakhawk

pain.jpg

18 hours ago, King_Kunuk said:

You are missing the Mortal Fear of Squakhawk

pain.jpg

🤕

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.