[✗] [CA Submission] Shamanic Avatars- Constructs of the Spirits

Panashea

if panashea shaman lore has million number of fans i am one of them. if panashea shaman lore has ten fans i am one of them. if panashea shaman lore has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against panashea shaman lore, i am against the world. i love panashea shaman lore till my last breath... die hard fan of panashea shaman lore. Hit like if u think panashea shaman lore best & smart in the world

Monstrous Muyakelgs feeding on power and attempting to become local gods is such a fascinating and fresh dynamic. These beings are both powerful and weak at the same time, and their free will makes them unpredictable vessels for rp rather than just tools and extensions of their creators.

I see the gears turning in the minds of the green tags, how is this construct lore different from all other construct lores… do we need more constructs? Don’t we have golems, atronach, sorvians, Animii, necrotics, and homunculi? While I harbor a fundamental difference in belief about whether the question “does this fulfill a completely unique end” ought to be asked if the means of creation are unique in of themselves, I will justify their existence in those terms. This lore is more than a shamanic way of creating constructs (which is important in its own right) because these constructs fulfill a unique role within the lotc community; neutral and free-willed monstrous/magic constructs. Golems and Necrotics are both what I would classify as “monstrous constructs”, beings which are inhuman in form and power. The caveat with these two constructs is that they are essentially slaves to their masters and have no free will, and while golems are usually good and necrotics usually evil, both are ultimately tools for their creator. Without free will, the possibilities available with both constructs either for event use or rp creation are inherently limited by the will of the creator. Atronachs, being what can be considered a magic construct, is in a similar boat, inherently bound to the will of a creator and thus of limited rp capacity. That is to say, Atronachs, Golems, and Necrotic abominations cannot become standalone major forces for driving rp, as they will always be bound by another, not that these groups are unable to create any rp at all. Animii and Homunculi are rp beings with free will. Animii can be monstrous or human formed, but are more often human in shape and size, limited in form by the lore itself. Animii and Homunculi are distinctly able to drive rp in a way beyond other constructs.The fact that BobRoss plays a machine which creates more machines and leads a clan is proof of this. Animii are not magical as they by default have no souls, no genus, no voidal connection, and this leaves other magical niches besides alchemy distinctly lacking. Furthermore, general lore restrictions on Animii discourage monstrous forms in size and shape, similarly Homunculi are generally human in form. Lastly that brings me to sorvians. Sorvians are of human shape and size, and although they have free will I believe they are far removed from the realm of the muyakelg. I see Muyakelgs as being wonderful event creatures as well as characters which will drive local rp and events.

Edited by Lojo613

Pana have been writing this lore for so long and the quality of it show how much devotion he spent in it. Shamanism is one of the best magic available on lotc and having people helping it grew like this is what makes it epic. Constructs of flesh and bones that you can play? a chance to play your dead characters by placing the spirit of a dead orc inside the constructs? Can't wait till its accepted and shamanism rp can become even better than it already is.

Thank you Mr. Panashea

Shamanism is a slept on magic that can be used in so many ways to better orcish rp. The culture behind it and the roleplay that can come from this is unmatched. +1

this is really good and I really want avatars to return, however I feel like the repeated mentions of how greedy and violent and malicious they are is a bit limiting on the potential creativity players might want with their personality; just because spirits are driven by worship doesn't mean they have to be jerks

also the time limits make sense but man are they harsh

overall I want this to happen and my comment may just come down to personal taste, it doesn't make it not work or anything

good lore

Its Creative, its amazing, most of all ITS BUB'HOZH. +1

Reading over and giving thoughts on the general make on the lore. I'll say you've done a good job here!

+1 cool asf, looks interesting as hell and mojo