Goodbye For Now

The Media Wizard

Peace out man, was a pleasure RPing with ya back in the days of Eirosan. Best of luck in whatever comes your way over your hiatus. Godspeed o7

Take care dude, had little chances to hang out hopefully we get more in the future, see ya when I see ya.

You deserve a break for all the hard work you've done and energy you have put into the community- Take all the time you need and I hope to see you again soon!

Hey taking a break is a really good way to handle things. Thank you so much for being so awesome when it's come to role play and out of charcter interactions. It's ment alot! See you around sometime zill.

Zill, after leaving for about a year and meeting you, I think it's probably been one of the best things that happened to me in LOTC. I love you man. You're an amazing, stand up guy who is honest about himself and others. Sure you have flaws, but everyone does. Thank you for your work on the community, your work with events, and thank you for the fun we had. Probably best time I've had in LOTC. 

image.jpeg.55962a7c0cfb36f53a0e825d594776e3.jpeg

Spoiler

Also, we better be able to play games together. Especially since you're always the imposter. 

Always sad to see someone step back, but also I’m glad you’ve acknowledged that it no longer makes you happy and done something about it. I’ve always enjoyed our RPs, from meeting back in Carolustadt to playing chess through boring diplomatic meetings. Thank you for all of the good times, friend.

Take care of yourself and know that you’ve pretty much an entire server who are rooting for you wherever you go now.

PS: I look forward to our chess rematch, whenever that may be so you may finally kick my ass at it. 

Stay gone :)

Our roleplay was limited but you had a major impact on me as a new player to LOTC. Thanks for everything and I hope to see you again.