Shams's Shawarma Restaurant [Grand Opening]

NestroPapaya

Shams's Shawarma Restaurant

-=- ✧ -=-
See the source image

-=- ✧ -=-

The Fakhr Oasis graciously invites the inhabitants of Almaris to attend the grand opening of Shams’s Shawarma Restaurant! There will be an assortment of unique shawarmas including those long-time, beloved originals such as chicken and beef, from recipes that have been passed down for generations!

-=- ✧ -=-

Even if you're not a shawarma-lover (we can change your mind on that), there will be additional games and prizes to be won! Rumours float about that a unique shawarma from a new, unshared recipe will be revealed. Attend this Grand Opening for your chance to be the first to taste this special dish!

-=- ✧ -=-

[OOC: This will take place on Wednesday 19th (Tomorrow!) @5 Pm EST - Fakhr Oasis via the South Hub. 

Adel would still be occupied with his travels, seeking as much knowledge in the vast academic institutions across the realms, at his stop by a seemingly unremarkable hamlet, he'd come across fliers, showcasing the Shawarma establishment in all its glory, his stomach growled, it had been years since he'd had a taste of home-cooked food "I suppose it's time I make my way back home!"

Edited by AquaticWolf

Marah al-Hattan would be incredibly proud of her affectionate son for continuing to support their home the best way they knew how: providing shawarma's to the people. Though she hoped there would be a veggie shawarma on the menu...

Daliah on the other hand wondered how much she could sneak out with her when Shams wasn't looking...