Tarot Card & Tea Cup Reading | MALIKS COMPANY

Werew0lf

RONVIR hummed as his steps led to Du Loc. Upon his mind was his Brother's Company. Nonetheless, he didn't speak for his mind was too preoccupied with the card that he wove.

Diome Indoren hopes he gets the rhino card

Dharas in-between breakdancing lessons glanced over the parchment, offering: Brent Rambo | Know Your Meme

"Death in my near future? WHAT THE FU-" the old dwarf screamed in terror before his heart exploded out of his chest.

Father Paco, fearing his mortality at a century years old, decides to ask the local fortune teller to set the cards down and tell him what's ahead in the latter end of his life.

Taking a break from shooting monsters from over the barricades, Tianrui Ren sets his crossbow down to read the flier.

"Maybe this one can tell me when we'll take the next district back!" He cheers to himself with a chuckle, picking up the crossbow once more to nail a giant spider through the head with a crunch.

Another foreigner shakes his head in annoyance at the flyer, frustration incarnate.Ergh! That’s an excellent scam- why didn’t I think of that!”

Kin looks at the parchment "A other card reader? I wonder what Kaz will think" he thinks to himself before going back on watch adding the paper to fire to keep warm

Gillriik Ungri does a backflip as he gets his card read