Three Years (and a bit) a Brother of the Dwarves [AMA]

SimplySeo

Afternoon folks, been meaning to do one of these for awhile. Meant to do one for my three year anniversary, but the holiday season has been a *****. Nevertheless, here we go. Most of y'all know me as Dixie, Jorvin, or Seo. I joined in late Atlas and no-lifed this server for about two years straight without a break, had a brief mental breakdown around January of last year, and poked my head back around about four or five months ago. Its been good to be back, and I missed y'all. 

Almost all of you know me for my character, Jorvin Starbreaker, who started life as an introverted librarian in the halls of Kal'Tarak, and became Grand King of Urguan, a veteran Longbeard, and all around arrogant piece of shit. Recently I've branched out though! Since coming back I've also been RPing Enryn, my grouchy old man Dwarf, and Uther, my young Adunians with dreams of Kighthood. Besides the Dwarves, I've also dipped my toes in the Norlandic community, and was involved with Aegrothrond somewhat for about a year, before falling out while I was Dwarf NL.

My interests include dark-age history, Asatru, midgets, LGBTQIA+ subjects, Warhammer, DnD, Fantasy as a whole, character studies, and obviously creative writing. If you have any questions, or messages you'd like to say, feel free to say 'em, keep it civil. Besides that, ask away.

Two questions;

One: how does it feel to be an aengul slayer alongside a goblin?

Two: How does it feel knowing a robot is going to dismantle the blood of gotrek?

Spoiler

Im ******* cackling, love you dixie, hope we never run out of our friendly shenanigans and bullshittin. Ill make jorvitron i promise

Is cereal a soup? Why or why not?

1 minute ago, wan said:

When the **** are we playing vermintide again I need to kill some rats

Shit Wan you know all you gotta do is hit me up. I gotta reinstall it tho.

1 minute ago, AlaricGrimgold said:

Why Ásatrú and not another Germanic faith?

Just what spoke to me I suppose, its mostly a matter of semantics for me anyway. Doesn't matter what different flavors of the Gods I worship when they're all ultimately the same.

2 minutes ago, D3F4LT said:

Is cereal a soup? Why or why not?

Cereal gotta have wheat and oats in milk. If it ain't got 'em, it ain't cereal, so sayth the lord.

1 minute ago, The Harbinger said:

DND? Sweeeeeeet... I play it too

Marital classes all the way baybe.

4 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

Two questions;

Two: How does it feel knowing a robot is going to dismantle the blood of gotrek?

Reveal hidden contents

Im ******* cackling, love you dixie, hope we never run out of our friendly shenanigans and bullshittin. Ill make jorvitron i promise

I can always raise more cousins after murdering their fathers.

23 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

Two questions;

GOBLIN DEEZ NUTS

Laurel or yanny?
Blue and black or white and gold?
Pineapple on pizza?

But most importantly:
Lord of the Rings, but set in the 41st Milennium. Which characters are in the Fellowship?

You can only choose 9 characters, no more no less. They don't need to fulfill the same roles as their counterpart, but bonus points if they do.
The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien

14 hours ago, AstriaS said:

Laurel or yanny?
Blue and black or white and gold?
Pineapple on pizza?

But most importantly:
Lord of the Rings, but set in the 41st Milennium. Which characters are in the Fellowship?

You can only choose 9 characters, no more no less. They don't need to fulfill the same roles as their counterpart, but bonus points if they do.
The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien

No opinion on the first two, but I'm aight with pineapple pizza honestly.

As for the LOTR question. Everything stays the same but Boromir is replaced with Roboute. The story (mostly) does not change.

13 hours ago, Jordan1917 said:

Who is your favorite paragon and why is it archgay Hogarth Irongut?

Also what's your process for creating a lotc character?

I too identify strongly with St. Hogarth of Kal'rusalem.

Anyway truth be told I just get together a general concept based on whatever I'm interested in at the moment, adapt said concept to LOTC, and throw shit at the wall until I have a character that works.

Jorvin started with just the basic traits of 'bookworm and workaholic' and that later developed into depressed alcoholic child-soldier. Uther was just me wanting to play a knight, and he's now currently an Adunian with a Shakespearian accent who can't decide if he wants to grow up to burn witches or cure cancer.