Justice or Injustice?

Pancakehz

Bakir Ireheart frowns as he reads over the missive. "I have stood by the King ever since I voted for him, and in return, he turns on my clan and breaks the articles, an unfortunate outcome.

"Can't say I am too well versed in Urguani law as I am with Orenian law, but at face value this does read as a logical and reasonable response. A shame they will have to kill eachother in the end." commented the pale man by name of James Fisher "Suppose this gives Oren some breathing room."

"Wub da skah?!"

Fishbref, Attorney-at-Law in Oren & Urguan, reads the treatise, interested of the implications that this would have on Urguani jurisprudence!

Ivan var Ruthern chants, over and over within his chamber in the Imperial Diet building. "Civil War! Civil War! Civil War!"

"WARMONGERING? DU LOC? There hath ne'er been a bigger oxymoron in the hist'ry of oxymorons. Affronts into the politikal sphere are fruitless endeavors. I am extremely complacent to let the dwedskis of Clan Ireheart continue to propagate the myth that they were WRONGED in Du Loc despite coming to vassalize us! Let them see what happens when we do absolutely nothing! NOTHING! AHAHAHA!" The Lord of Du Loc cackles as he continues to follow the politikal tactic of doing absolutely nothing with anybody outside of Du Loc and still somehow coming out on top.

Ignoring the dwarven revisionism towards the affair with the free and sovereign Du-Loc, Bakir 'Girly-voiced' Ireheart brings up good dwarven points that only apply to the higher rung of the dwarven caste system. Dwarves.

Let the short men argue about how their laws apply to themselves. As long as they do not impose their will upon the other citystates not already their own.

Hekkaes Goldhand, CEO and biggest shareholder of Goldhand Justice Team Co. would read upon the missive and pass it to his employees "Ef dis dues nae luuk loike a simple case tu y'all, ye 're eit'er blind ur special."

"Im happy you learned how to read Gror" grumbles Darek reading the missive "But i think yeh need some legal help"

Fimlin would read the news disappointedly from his beachside getaway. "Yer know 'ey transcribed teh laws over bu' all 'ey said is one sentence 'bout teh actual event, ah cannae even tell wots 'appened... wotever good luck lads, 'ope yer figure out 'ow to stop yer squabberin' yer all above t'is." He says to nobody as he is alone on the beach.

An old grumbling and rather short black Dwed made his way to his chambers.  There,  he would rest his noggen against the bear skin rug before the hearth fire.  A sharp exhale escaped him as his smoldering gaze wandered and his mind pondered.   The vision he had saw of Urguan had become to set into stone.  The Frostbeards would have assumed total control of the State and it’s Powers and that would be all that was written for his home.  No longer did the great defenders of His Kingdom stand on their own soil, they were divorced for winning a war?  His questions merely turned to more questions and only one answer remained in his mind.  He coughed exuberantly as blood splattered against the ashen palm of his hand and embers, heat distortions and smoke alike came in company as plumes from his maw.  

"Huh, Gror's been going on for centuries about how he can't read or write. Wonder what Orenian he had write this for him." A dwarf would comment to his brother Darek while munching on some Happy Hogarth's Frozen Bees.

Edited by gandalfo