Story Update - Winter

squakhawk

help he's assassinated me I have no control over my redtag

oh thank god new lore guidelines

why couldn't this have happened before i submitted cedli

oh well, unironically as a short lived et member i look forward to see what the st does under squak. gl

unknown.png

an update from my favourite staff team........... im overjoyed

i fly like paper get high like planes if you catch me at the border i got visas in my name if you come around here i make em all day i get one done in a second if you wait. i fly like paper get high like planes if you catch me at the border i got visas in my name if you come around here i make em all day i get one done in a second if you wait. sometimes i think sitting on trains, every stop i get to im clcoking that game, everyones a winner we're making our fame. bona fide hustler makin my name. sometimes i think sitting on trains, every stop i get to im clcoking that game, everyones a winner we're making our fame. bona fide hustler makin my name. all i wanna do is bang bang abng bang and a chaching and take your money all i wanna do is bang bang abng bang and a chaching and take your money all i wanna do is bang bang abng bang and a chaching and take your money pirate skulls and bones, sticks and stones and weed and bongs. runnig when we hit em, lethal poison for the system.

Day four or five of waiting....

((Also can we plz get different in game color tags for Lore vs Story so I know who to antagonize proper))

image.thumb.png.24a2b805f4da2c36462056e6ab027184.png

Squak doesnt take herobrine seriously!!! How can you expect him to be a good admin?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!??!?!11!??!/?!//1/@kenqpoh

In all seriousness, good luck, hope you do some good things for the server as a whole.

RESET THE KALPA RESET THE KALPA