A Union of Houses

thisuserisok

A Union of Houses
The Wedding of  His Lordship Oliver Solros and Her Ladyship Locke Aylir-Hawksong

aAE-tF6j1JUTqy1PQeC6elz0wLEE9kaNJ9PayQ4kyC8t6mH9JmAIR5UO5XVvK0q6Gu2IsEyUprzwNOx0bdfh0wNWILB3ZrR2okwICgadWiQSyyo5eckd8AXBn9zT-becpCbItMvvXcOI7A

[!] A portrait of Oliver and Locke ahead of their wedding

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His Lordship Oliver Solros and her Ladyship Locke Aylir-Hawksong are excited to announce their union. 

The Couple is to be wed in Elysium Park. 

After the ceremony, the guests are invited to celebrate with the newlywed couple in The Drunken Bokolo Tavern. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Invitations To: 

His Grace, Duke Eugeo De Astrea (OOC: @Suicidium)
Her Grace, Heir of Elysium, Aylin Reede De Astrea (OOC: @Charbi)

Head Of House Solros, Liluth Solros (OOC: @Sunflower)
Head of House Nria-Crane, Pyrin Nria-Crane Solros (OOC: @Pyro2)
Lord Commander Ellathor Vanari (OOC: @Tannnon)
All Members of the High Council
All Members of the Patrician Council
All Members of the Elysian Guard
All Members of the De Astrean Family
All House Members of Solros
All Tribe Members of Aylir

Signature.thumb.png.0fd2dc0e50e053b017509e571817f7ee.png

OOC:

Thursday, January 20, 2022 5:30 EST

Edited by clairejane02
Fixing Wording to make it proper

Rosalind Ferinn-Vildr sharpens her knife

Liluth Solros, reads the missive and almost passes out from shock. " They are getting married and didn't tell me! I need to prepare a gift and what about the wedding oh my aspects." walks off to prepare for such event

Kosher Daesmon smiles as his Clan Brother is set to get married. “I’ll be sure to be there, and bearing gifts.”

"Congratulations Oliver." Ellathor said with a warm smile when he stopped to read the invitation

Valindra accepted that she didn't get an invite as she'd socked Oliver in the jaw a few mali days ago