[MArt] Ectoplasm Cake )(a really good mart, trust me_

christman

Name of the Artifact: 

Ectoplasm Cake :)

Is this a combat related Artifact? If marked as “no”, it will not be usable in combat situations: 

Yes, strictly combative actually.

MC Name of the person(s) currently in possession of the Artifact: 

ImStuckInHell

RP Name of the person(s) currently in possession of the Artifact: 

Me

MC Name of the creator(s) of the Artifact (N/A if not applicable, e.g. for event items): 

imSTuckInHell

RP Name of the creator(s) of the Artifact (N/A if not applicable): 

me i literally just said that

MC Item description (the exact description that will be used for the MC item if this MArt is accepted): 

opG5wEg0HrmXXGGJQsXVS10rMn4FGBXX248uDwL2hxeFVPCMOgX02wBDCwTSqTRN2CZEq4ZAJHUBnS44FRDdEQljd5lA4Gq09NYuHS0rQdM9jNR2PX1s73wdApDHYd5S2dkja3bf

MC Item description (the exact description that will be used for the MC item if this MArt is accepted): 

AG0-zQZIoDncV-mjHn1NA1sM004nJiufAy1KZ1PPuS9t8uIzKcNNJcfK9MFlX75tGj7yx2EA3n_MPRxo7zOO6HpOFpjCoptvbNqOC4BbCVv09bBfi-AzT9qsAxn97HkgBbQIXmN1

Effect(s) of the Artifact: 

The ectoplasm cake is a cake imbued with ectoplasm, it's incredibly spooky. It is also the best cake ever. 

Red Lines of the Artifact: 

• cake with ectoplasm

• A non mystic will die instantly if they eat it(Admin inforced-PK)

• It tastes good :)

Explanation of the effect(s) (i.e. how it does what it does - slight bending of magic lore is allowed): 

i dont really want to. thanks.

Number of duplicates of this Artifact: 

Do you agree to keep the MT updated on the whereabouts and ownership of this Artifact by using the Magic List Errors?: 

no

Have you applied for this Artifact before, and had it denied? If so, link the app: 

no, thats not your business. 

Somewhere beyond in the world of Skygods, a girl is malding at her table after laying her sights upon such a ghastly MArt..