The Ferry Agreement II

Masouri

Diomé Indoren leaned back and quietly smirked beneath his bandana as he watched the emperor sign the document. "So it's official. Long Live the Emperor."

Qamar smiled at the missive!

"This can't be good for Urguan..." Greg Ruthers, the new artisan of the guild, frowned at the news.

Fletcher Kovak busted a move in front of the meeting hall, his dancing living up to it's legendary renown. 

"We simply win." He mutters from beneath the mask, a soft chuckle following his words.

The Silver Lubba perked up a brow at the missive "Only three thousand and a bit o' land? Thought they'd fetch more"

Iscesi 'Snowbird' Velulaei'onn skims over the missive while manning the Ferrymen Rare Goods Stall® "I could live with this..."

"Die a hero or join Oren." Maxim says with sadness upon hearing of the Empire bending over backwards to accommodate the Ferrybois that had been slaughtering them on routine earlier in the years.

The Baron St. Lothar looked over the missive in his bedroom, a smirk formed on his lips as an idea came to his mind.

"well, this will certinally be  an interesting  devlopment for  the  empire, maybe i could get them  to teach  the ISA how to fight, maybe my free company as well"

Gunter Barclay let out a snort and a chuckle. He wiped the grease off his chin from dinner and turned to others in the Reinmaren hall. "Hey, look at this. Phil traded his brown pants in for a brown nose."

"I mean, money is money.. right..?" Queried a Myrinian as she donned a green bandana.

"Expected. Pay's pay, I can respect that." Some red and black checkered mercenary says over a flagon of ale and kicks his feet onto a table.